šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you excited for Paradise?

Quark

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

100+ songs she written for what? New pop song? That even more reaching than me

In her career... She told us Paradise was recorded a long time ago on twitter like in June. She also said she writes almost everyday, whether it's pop or not. If she was recording something, it was probably a new song.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, kinda. IĀ do likeĀ some Cheek to Cheek songs, so I guess thereĀ is a possibility that I might really enjoy it (hopefully!). We'll see. :)

In her career... She told us Paradise was recorded a long time ago on twitter like in June. She also said she writes almost everyday, whether it's pop or not. If she was recording something, it was probably a new song.

She also said the song wasn't finished.

Interludicrous

I'm interested in the song and her capabilities as a jazz writer, but not at all excited or hyped :noparty: . I love hearing her do jazz from time to time but it doesn't really have any replay value for meĀ  :shrug:

RainingOnMe

She also said the song wasn't finished.

Doesn't change the fact that she clearly wasn't recording Paradise.

Doesn't change the fact that she clearly wasn't recording Paradise.

And where do you get the "clearly" from.

I'm so indifferent on her jazz stuff

Like really right in the middle

Ā 

If she releases jazz, okay cool maybe I'll like it

If she doesn't, okay cool what's nextĀ 

RainingOnMe

And where do you get the "clearly" from.

1. The song is old as she said.

2. She said the song was unfinished in July. Do you know how many months ago that was?

3. She writes everyday.

4. Cheek To Cheek is released.

5. She was working on a new song with her guitarists last week.

Ā 

Feel free to try to contradict yourself again.

1. The song is old as she said.

2. She said the song was unfinished in July. Do you know how many months ago that was?

3. She writes everyday.

4. Cheek To Cheek is released.

5. She was working on a new song with her guitarists last week.

Feel free to try to contradict yourself again.

Listen, I know there is a possibility that the song is not Paradise. But there are strong hints that it is.

1. Just because the song is old it doesn't mean it was worked on back then.

2. Writing every day does not imply that she is recording a new song

3.Cheek To Cheek is irrelevant in this case because she could easily release Paradise at any time

4. The tweet mentions Tony, probably hinting at something jazz related

5. It looks like an acoustic studio. Increasing the chances of the song being jazz.

RainingOnMe

Listen, I know there is a possibility that the song is not Paradise. But there are strong hints that it is.

1. Just because the song is old it doesn't mean it was worked on back then.

2. Writing every day does not imply that she is recording a new song

3.Cheek To Cheek is irrelevant in this case because she could easily release Paradise at any time

4. The tweet mentions Tony, probably hinting at something jazz related

5. It looks like an acoustic studio. Increasing the chances of the song being jazz.

ButĀ why Paradise? Why not the other songs she promised us before? It would not make sense, I also feel bad for you believing the rumors that she's actually going to give us a christmas gift. And, Tony has nothing to do with the song. It's her solo song, so your 'hints to tony' theory was just clocked. Cheek To Cheek isn't irrelevant because she's finished and released it, so your "it's jazz" theory is also clocked.Ā 

But why Paradise? Why not the other songs she promised us before? It would not make sense, I also feel bad for you believing the rumors that she's actually going to give us a christmas gift. And, Tony has nothing to do with the song. It's her solo song, so your 'hints to tony' theory was just clocked. Cheek To Cheek isn't irrelevant because she's finished and released it, so your "it's jazz" theory is also clocked.

By mentioning Tony, it doesn't mean that Tony is in the song. Gaga could probably just be implying that the song is jazz related. And once again, Cheek to Cheek being already released does not mean Gaga will not release Paradise as a solo song(maybe even free).

Speechless18

I'm interested in everything Gaga does and even more in what she writes..I don't understand how anyone can't be excited about a new original song no matter what genre

Ā 

:trootea:Ā 

Ā 

Same, I'll take anything original!

Archived