💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Russell Brand: "Katy Perry, I don't know her"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Russell Brand joined Live! With Kelly and Michael Tuesday to get a lesson in the meaning of Thanksgiving and wound up with a lesson in pop culture. The British comedian joined an elementary school classroom to talk about the American holiday. When he asked the kids if they could invite anyone to dinner who would it be, one of them responded naming his ex-wife Katy Perry.

Giving a briefly stunned look, Brand quipped back, "Katy Perry, I don't know who that is," and moved on.

Next one girl said she would invite Ariana Grande, at which another student challenged whether Brand even knew who that is. "I know who Ariana Grande is," he said. "Ariana Grande was the first pilgrim who invented Thanksgiving."

"Nooo," cried the kids. "Yes he was," Brand continued. "And Ariana Grande, he traveled in from Boston, he traveled in from Boston, he strangled a turkey and that is how Thanksgiving was invented."

Later he returned again to the mention of Perry, closing the segment thanking the children and remarking on what he called a "a hurtful mention of my ex-wife."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6327785/russell-brand-katy-perry-ariana-grande-thanksgiving-video

Guess he's still upset over the whole thing.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never understand katy's **** taste, she is hot and could get anyone and yet she married this trash :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PicklePower

wat

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Saint Sebastian

Lol it's their personal life. Why care?

well i don't know ha either!!!

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

lol this post made me lolz

KyliesChild
I will never understand katy's **** taste, she is hot and could get anyone and yet she married this trash :rip:
AND Riff Raff :wtf:

Archived