💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you like the camera work for the artRave livestream?

GagaUnderYou

59 members have voted

1. 1. artRave Camerawork

• YAAAAS PERFECT
    • EXCUSE ME NO IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
    • LIVENATION CLIPS ARE BETTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

It's not only me. The monsters I was commenting with, also had these problems. And it was expected.

Mine didn't have any problems though  :lolgaga:

There were a lot of key moments that they did kind of miss, but much of this comes down to the fact that it was a livestream and I thought they did very well. 

Saying that, if there was a DVD i would be severely disappointed if they didn't re-cut the show and professionally edit it from all the footage. 

Diamond Heart

I think for being live it was quite good, but obviously there were some parts that could have been improved. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

JustifyMyLove

My opinion and conclusion is this: Its clearly they used the screen footage for the livestream, also when the preshow started they were using YAHOO cameras wich has tripod, so the image isnt very shaky, the only thing i didn't like is they didnt crop the screen footage to real 16:9 they used cinematic size re-stretched to 16:9, and about the shaking thing. i completly understand it, they can shake the camera if they want, their job is to make the footage screen look good, and finally, my conclusion is that obviously they used the yahoo cameras to take professional footage or another cameras that arent from YAHOO :yes:   :giggle:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

It was great! artRAVE looked beautiful through those cameras. The only thing that was a bit awks was when the camera's struggled and it looked like there was an earthquake happening? :toofunny:

OH MY GOD :lmao: yesssss

What? That was not a great camera work. I wouldn't want to see a dvd like that. They didn't capture so many amazing moments and the angles were not ok, sometimes cameras went off focus or shaked a lot. The colour were not cool, and so on and on. I didn't enjoy it at all. It could be so much better. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for the stream, but as far as camera work goes, it was not pleasant at all. 

It was really messy most of the time, getting shots of her elbow or something :messga:

Right!

There were some issues with camera stability, as well as some of the operators getting a little to trigger happy with the zoom option. But multiple cameras were used so hopefully they'll pick and choose the best shots when they edit it. 

Archived