💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do we do from here?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Whispering

I still prefer born this way ball.Grammys are the only interesting thing in this era

See, I didn't like that era much at all...and yet I simply waited for one I did thoroughly enjoy, without having meltdowns.

Delayed gratification...it pays off! ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Exactly! It's obvious that most people here are really young and haven't followed other artists over a span of a decade or longer.

Most artists have time between albums and eras. The ones that don't are the exceptions and not the rule.

I keep forgetting how true this is.

Fiona Apple

See, I didn't like that era much at all...and yet I simply waited for one I did thoroughly enjoy, without having meltdowns.

Delayed gratification...it pays off! ;)

Well I don't really have a problem waiting.I just want to know some things about the next album   :smh:

Whispering

Well I don't really have a problem waiting.I just want to know some things about the next album   :smh:

If Gaga starts talking about the album, then others will complain the she is hyping.

She really can't win, tbh.

Fiona Apple

If Gaga starts talking about the album, then others will complain the she is hyping.

She really can't win, tbh.

Hyping is really different than giving some informations..

Whispering

Hyping is really different than giving some informations..

I agree, but fans don't know how to handle even a little bit of information. They hype it to the moon and then turn on Gaga when it all doesn't live up to their overblown expectations.

Last time we had a major break people just listen to other music and begin to fan for other artists while we wait. Lana and Marina come to mind...

Oh, and people would debate which Disney star is the best :awkney:

Its kind of sad really. I think I have sort of an addictive personality and Gaga is almost like a d--g to me. Following her career fills a hole that my life does not provide. Its good in a way because being a Gaga fan isn’t harmful like being addicted to alcohol or other d--gs would be but, its still a band aid. Focusing on her allows me to not focus on my own life and my own problems. She is a distraction. Maybe this sounds sort of ridiculous and you guys can’t really relate exactly, but this is honestly how I see myself as a fan. I don't think its particularly healthy.

Also, on top of that, nobody in my real life even knows I am a Gaga fan. So there is this huge portion of my life( which probably shouln't be such a huge portion) that I can't talk about with anyone I am close to. This distances me from people because I feel like I am hiding a secret. The reason why i don't tell anyone is because I am embarrassed by how obsessed I am. I am afraid people won't understand and this it is weird and abnormal to have such a connection to a pop star.

Addiction runs in my family. I too am happy my addictions remain somewhat healthy in that they do not involve d--gs and alcohol and instead I'm addicted to an artist. Everyone in my life knows I'm obsessed though so therein lies the difference. But I definitly feel you.

The clock is ticking.

I am still baffled by how I lived through the last two blackouts. If I can manage that then this one will be okay. She's already going to be on TV tomorrow. .. lol

Sometimes I think I am too dependent on Gaga as my source of entertainment and excitement. It's times like these (blackouts) when I realize how mundane and empty my life really is.

We think alike. :rip:

Gagaloo911

Sometimes I think I am too dependent on Gaga as my source of entertainment and excitement. It's times like these (blackouts) when I realize how mundane and empty my life really is.

Tbh this is exactly how I feel :giveup:

Speechless18

We wait  :flop: I don't think I'm ready for another blackout, they are dark times for all  :spin:

I am not ready, bring on the crazy theories.

Archived