💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Music Awards ratings down despite all the booty

Coop

Featured Posts

AMA-Ratings.jpg

The 2014 American Music Awards delivered a big audience against heavy football competition Sunday night. Yet the awards were still down in the ratings from last year (despite all the booty).
The AMAs had 11.6 million viewers and a 3.8 rating among adults 18-49, slumping 16 percent from 2013.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/24/ama-ratings-2/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

Oh look, another award show lacking viewers and also no performance from Gaga. Do I see a pattern forming?  :giggle:

That's what they get, snub the worlds biggest popstar and you're left with abysmal views. 

No gaga, no rihanna, no katy, no beyonce, no bieber.. All the people with the biggest fan bases had no reason to watch. This was expected.

Gianni Versace

And people were saying it was a coincidence after the 2012 and 2014 VMAs. 

When are these ignorant award shows going to learn that without the queen of controversy, there's no reason to watch?

oprahw1nfrey

idk in my opinion the AMA's haven't been on par with other award shows for a while...; however, this years AMA's I thought had very little promo. I didn't even know when the show was until like a few days before.

JustPokeHerFace

When are these ignorant award shows going to learn that without the queen of controversy, there's no reason to watch?

When Gaga performs at the 2015 VMAs and the views are actually in the 10 millions again. 

ryhanna

To be honest the only interesting person there was Taylor Swift, so I can understand why nobody watched. 

Archived