1. 1. Rate

• Bad (Blood)
    • I Wish You Would have been better
    • It's okay
    • I like it!
    • Amazing (slay)!!

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

The arwork is awesome,  the song is good but it does sound like a recycle of a couple of her past hits... I will end up loving tho!

Can't wait for the video, and more info about the album release... I'm getting it for sure, I have always stanned hard for her :giveup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Music video snippet on ELLEN:

http://youtu.be/hXLhO-hP4dA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skaxboy

Music video snippet on ELLEN:

http://youtu.be/hXLhO-hP4dA

The video looks cool. However it seems a little low budget too from the little few seconds.

I really wish the singles were more catchy. I'll still buy it anyway, I'm just afraid this will end up like No Doubt's comeback.

RAMROD

The video looks cool. However it seems a little low budget too from the little few seconds.

I really wish the singles were more catchy. I'll still buy it anyway, I'm just afraid this will end up like No Doubt's comeback.

I am feeling the same undertone with thisvretirn.

Let's hope we wrong.

Cannot wait to hear this in full. Maybe next week.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

liquidsunshine

Sound stupid, just like the first single. What a disappointment! Been looking for to her new solo. You have no idea how much a fan I am of her.

liquidsunshine

"it's so much cooler when you do it" Stan card revoked.

The Banana line in Hollaback girl was stupid but at least it was catchy, memorable and sort of intentional. This is just....lame and try hard.

blacklistedd

I think this track is more reflective of Gwen than the commercial dullness of Baby Don't Lie. But I think its ugly and sounds like a leftover from Rock Steady meets the rough demo of Breakin Up from The Sweet Escape. Not feeling her new **** and that surprises me. I expected her to be a little less cool than she used to be for some reason, but I didn't think she'd be this lame.

Archived