Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

- Getting in line 8 and a half hours before the gates opening and 12 hours before the show (artRAVE Québec)

- Being somewhat close to the stage, considering the total crowd (90,000)

- "Bonjour mes Petits Monstres! Je vous adore!"

- PAPARAZZI slayed me

But the most memorable is when I realized 100% where I was:

"Now performing, Lady Gaga" 

and the intro music (her entrance)

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 1

panosmonster

I really loved my rave. It was a special rave in my opinion here in Greece. She talked to us, she made us brave. At one moment before Gypsy we all yelled "SAGAPAME" which means we love you. She looked at us and she cried. She said that if the Parthenon survived and all our art then we can survive. We danced, we yelled, we landed on Venus.  And i met some amazing monsters. The best part was that i was attending on my own. I was alone but i met some amazing monsters and it was fantastic. I also got this and since then i sleep with it every night. I hope to see her again some day.

1M4J8I4.jpg

V25bgPZ.jpg

I went to see Gaga for the first time live in Las Vegas last August 1st. Although I had a seat, most of the time I was standing up or dancing. I love when she screamed "DANCE YOU MOTHER****ERS" and pumping the crowd up. It was awesome seeing her perform, energy and stage presence.

I still keep the ticket as a memento.

Love Trumps Hate

When we heard "and now is a good time to Light up"

I didn't really expect it :giveup: it felt great. And then suddenly everything around me started to smell like tabacco and weed :giveup:

I still have an amazing video of Gypsy that I have yet to upload (filmed by my brother) :messga: I really should tbh

Edited by Luc

DanceInTheDark

I didn't really expect it :giveup: it felt great. And then suddenly everything around me started to smell like tabacco and weed :giveup:

I still have an amazing video of Gypsy that I have yet to upload (filmed by my brother) :messga: I really should tbh

Please upload it, would love to see it :giveup:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Rolodex of Hate

That ravey intro :giveup: and when I went I loved Gypsy because it was so fun and energetic

Edited by Slither
We have no legal choice but to stan

Tommy Monster

I really can´t decide :giveup: the whole show is just :giveup:

The intro :legend: Gaga screaming Rave! Rave! during the G.U.Y beginning, Donatella choreo, Venus and the trees, the confetti, Partynauseous, Accoustic part, Judas/Aura, Ratchet, Swine, Gypsy... :giveup:

Edited by Tommy Monster