Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

The artRAVE was the first time I ever got to see Gaga live, and I will never forget the first time she rose out of the stage for ARTPOP and I saw her face in person for the first time from the front row... It was so surreal, the whole night was like a dream.

• Like 1

MANiDONTCURE

At the SD show during BTW she like coughed up mucus and said "sorry I have something" or something along those lines. It as also my first time seeing her and when she rose during the intro I almost cried. Adrenaline + I finally got to see my fave. First night LA I was able to get under the middle catwalk after MANiCURE, and I got to spend the rest of the night there. I danced with people I didn't know and it was so much fun because it didn't feel as crowded as the second night. The second night my friend and I got to the middle catwalk by G.U.Y. and it was so amazing seeing her talk so up close omg. Towards the end of the night these people threw a book from the other side of the catwalk (Gaga was facing us more, we were on that side) and the book hit my friend in the face and she gave it to these two girls in front of us and they tried to throw the book on the catwalk but it hit the edge and hit them and I was laughing so hard omg. Gaga also looked at me 3 or so times during Applause and the beginning of Swine. OH WHEN SHE RIPPED HER WIG OFF ON THE 21ST DURING BTW I LITERALLY WAS SOO AMAZED LIKE I STARTED TO PULL MY HAIR I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO REACT. Also at the SD show during Venus when the flowers rose up, they were so beautiful and I was able to see all of them sprout since I was seated.

Edited by MANiDONTCURE

CaptainAmerica

When a LOT of news outlets announced she was bringing the artRave to Mexico in the summer I was ecstatic.

Then it turned out not to be true  :wtfga:

I didn't go

to any of her tours

ever

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Glasgow when she gave me and my friend that "i can see yoooou" look. Half the APZ was in tears when she came onstage.

My mate wearing his burqa during Aura so randomly. 

Newcastle with the Robert Wilson pictures, it was cool we got to see a taster of that (it followed in Paris) Gypsy - was emotional as heck but i have it all on video close up. 

Backstage - when she sat with the glitter glass i made her and drank her red wine and coke from it

When she saw my tattoo, the scream she made, and shouted "YES". That approval   :wub: and our chat! <3

Edited by MANiCURE

• 4 weeks later...

So.... Am I the only one who glanced at this and instantly knew this was the bridge of G.U.Y??

No, because it's the ending of G.U.Y. into Donatella. ;)

I will never forget artRAVE in Pittsburg it was my first concert and it was awesome! Me my mom and dad were sitting outside waiting for the doors to open and I heard people screaming I looked and there was a black limo that drove by (I don't know if it was gaga). Anyway when we got in I showed my mom and dad the stage and I started to get choked up because I was soooo excited and nervous. When Hatsune miku came on my dad was confused and mom wasn't enjoying any of this lol I thought it was cool. But when lady starlight came on oh my gosh I never thought one song could be that long ( I'm not being mean but holy crap that was long) but when The intro said now performing lady gaga i almost had a heart attack! When she was about to sing born this way she gave a speech and she said something about West Virginia ( I'm from there) I screamed so loud! I couldn't talk for two days!

When Breedlove was signing my CD and he asked his Dad to come over. Turns out he wanted to show his Dad the physical CD as he hadn't seen it before. It was cute as!

Then I got over excited and was telling Breedloves mum and dad the "must be so proud!!!" And hugging them to bits :rip:

Alannah

When we were camping out and the United Center turned on the graphics for the artRAVE, the energy just went from sleepy to electric. 

And, of course, the concert. 

At the Winnipeg show getting to see one of my ARTPOP faves Mary Jane Holland being performed only feet away from me & in Toronto hearing my all time fave song Judas performed live :worship:  something I thought would never happen after I couldn't go to the BTWB  :smh:

ElectricHaus

At the Dallas Artrave when she was performing Applause she leaned down a bit and sang to me and my friend for a good 3 seconds. I cried......there's something about Her looking at u. The world stopped in that short amount of time.