💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

Also GUY into Donatella , Venus, Hits medely , BR , Sexxx Dreams , MJH , Applause , Gypsy and my surprise fave of my show was You and I :giveup:

Oh and DWUW , her live vocals on that are mind blowing

djBuffoon

"ARTPOP" and "Venus" were amazing. "Swine" was an out-of-this-world experience live. It's almost unbearably intense.

I love the whole show, it's everything I adore about Gaga crammed into 2 hours. :shrug:

Edited by djBuffoon

Haroon

The beginning with the siren sounds and then it slowly down eventually and then VOILA Gaga appears and the song begins :giveup: That or the Venus & MANiCURE part :party:

Duella Dvil

tumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo4_r1_500.gif

So.... Am I the only one who glanced at this and instantly knew this was the bridge of G.U.Y??

Edited by ThatGUYuWant
www.instagram.com/theduella666

I went to the first artRAVE and I will never stop telling people that! It was so amazing to be one of the first fans to experience it, especially front row where I could actually make eye contact with Gaga.

GlitterAndGrease

The electric atmosphere during my show, the moment i heard welcome to the Artrave and nearly fainted the moment I almost started crying when she came on stage and then screamed "Sas Agapw Athens" (I love you Athens in greek), the whole show (which is one of the best of the whole tour imo), the crazy dancing during swine and at the end I was crying during Gypsy,hugging all the new friends I made during the show and dancing all together