💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

JEANBO

Featured Posts

Every level is just so perfectly well done. There's not a single moment that feels like it's dragging, and the locations are so unique. 

Exactly. My favorite level is Sleeping with the Fishes. And Scotland levels are so good.

Exactly. My favorite level is Sleeping with the Fishes. And Scotland levels are so good.

I can't even pick a favorite! Highland Fling is so beautifully done. As someone who uses the TRLE, I can appreciate how hard that was to make.

I'm currently at the end of Sleeping with the Fishes. I'm just trying to unlock this one room with dolphins at the end. I'm doing an all secrets/all-pick ups run, so it takes a bit of time. 

DanceInTheDark

This will always remain the best Tomb Raider, a masterpiece for those times.

tomb%20raider%203.jpg

THIS. The memories :cry:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

I can't even pick a favorite! Highland Fling is so beautifully done. As someone who uses the TRLE, I can appreciate how hard that was to make.

I'm currently at the end of Sleeping with the Fishes. I'm just trying to unlock this one room with dolphins at the end. I'm doing an all secrets/all-pick ups run, so it takes a bit of time. 

Oh yes, secrets in this game are very challenging to get. I still didn't managed to get all of them, maybe I'll try on my next playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

Launch trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ptQg3BWmV4

Game launches in about a day. Who's excited?

Archived