Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Apple rumoured to start a label and go after Taylor, Beyoncé, JT, etc.

Pandora

Featured Posts

BIG BANG THEORY: Some are speculating about the possibility of Apple starting a label and going after Swift, Beyoncé, Coldplay and Justin Timberlake, whose contracts are all nearing the ends of their terms, with the overt intention of crushing the competition in the digital sector. But the tech giant doesn’t need to get into the record business in order to accomplish that goal; all it needs to do is to sign these superstars to exclusive deals for digital rights, thus effectively shutting out Spotify and every other service. Even if each deal costs $20-30m, that amounts to a drop in the bucket for this moneymaking colossus. As a further selling point, it doesn’t hurt to have Jimmy Iovineâ€â€the best closer in the businessâ€â€and Dr. Dre in the house.

Source: http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news10194m01

:excited2:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

APPLE RECORDS?

OMG the mother ****ing slayage, it's not official yet and it already sounds epic, they would so slay iTunes charts

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Vernier

A label made up of all the biggest names :giveup:

The contract negotiations tho :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

All I heard was Apple going to snuck Beats Music app to their devices, U2 style.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

Sounds like a violation of ANTI-TRUST LAW.

This. I hope this doesn't happen. 

Imagine if you can only access an artist's work from one digital store (iTunes) and they own everything of that artist. 

monketsharona

when will gaga 

photo-20242.jpg?_r=1416255953

If I remember well Gaga signed a 7 albums deal with Interscope.. She may have signed for more now...

It makes sense considering the way they are releasing albums (Beyonce and U2 considering). I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up getting someone smaller like Azealia too. They're gonna try and be the Netflix of music.

Archived