💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

�FROOT TRIBUTE�

AIex

Featured Posts

OZmlCQy.png

"Nature ain't a fruit machine, she's gotta keep her credits clean"

WELCOME TO THE FROOT THREAD. In this thread, there will be information about the new Marina and the Diamonds album, as well as links to music videos, songs, merchandise, etc. New content and features will continue being added as the era continues and unfolds. This thread is modeled after my previous thread, Electra Heart Tribute. In this new thread, you can participate in competitions, sign up on the FROOT GROOP, talk about the album, and more!

SFNsioQ.png

= lyrics, = audio, = music video, = FROOT Of the Month

1. Happy

2. FROOT

3. I'm a Ruin

4. Blue

5. Forget

6. Gold

7. Can't Pin Me Down

8. Solitare

9. Better Than That

10. Weeds

11. Savages

12. Immortal

PRE-ORDER FROOT NOW

hcLCuyS.png

In the FROOT GROOP, you can participate in group contests, get notified immediately when they start, etc.

MEMBERS:

Haus Of Luke

If you want to be added, state in a reply!

NEXT CONTEST:

marina-and-the-diamonds_3670.jpg

CREATE MARINA'S NEW TOUR!

Get creative! Because for this competition, you create the FROOT tour. Make up your own setlist, style, and if you would like, poster! Neatness counts!

Not yet started.

A tribute to an era that's only just really started? A tribute is usually after it ends. :toofunny:

Nevertheless I'll join the FROOT Group. :legend:

It's a great OP. But this (and that other thread which you've linked) could've been posted in the main Marina thread - http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/29848-marina-and-the-diamonds/. Individual threads are only reserved for new releases. If an album or a song has leaked or officially released, you may create a thread in the main Entertainment section. Please review our rules. We don't need one thread per album in the Music sub-section. Otherwise, everyone else would follow and it would just defeat the purpose of having base threads per artist. 

Closing. 

Archived