Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What happened to Mockingjay Part 1?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

Oh man. I rarely pay much attention to reviews though.

I hope it's good, I'm going to see it later today!

Don't worry, all my friends went to see it yesterday and they said it was the best Hunger Games film so far AND even better than the book :hug:
We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first movie was basic compared to the book, but the Mockingja movie>>>>>Mockingjay book

I dislikes the book a bit but the movie is WAY better, it's on Catching Fire's level

I'm sure ratings and views will increase exponentially for the last film, as it had with the final Harry Potter film. 

Critics detest that one book was split into two films. That's really the biggest reason for the low score. I saw it opening night and it was worth more than a 68%.  It was the slowest of them all, but all the performances were just as good as the previous two films. I would give it a solid 80%. 

i'd personally give it a 85%, just like Catching Fire.

I'd give The first movie a 65-70% tho

idgi why are critics so butthurt over splitting movies?

i think it's absolutely amazing and i'm so happy they started doing it. that way they get more money and in return the fandom will stay active for much longer and we get much more details in the movies that would otherwise be skipped because there would be no time to include them. it's a win-win situation. 

exactly

that's why I loved the Deathly Hallows split and the Mockingjay split.

The Breaking Dawn Split was really unnecessary and bad imo tho but it's twilight so whatever

exactly

that's why I loved the Deathly Hallows split and the Mockingjay split.

The Breaking Dawn Split was really unnecessary and bad imo tho but it's twilight so whatever

Yes, it's really great. Especially with Harry Potter, it hurt a lot seeing it end but at least we still got one more movie out of it.

Never watched Breaking Dawn but I read the book and it took me 3 months, it was so terrible and boring, the movies must suck so much  :rofl:

I also love that they made 3 movies for the hobbit  :legend:

RAMROD

Not enough material to make two movies.

Could be true.

The book itself was only 390 pages.

Compare that to another franchise films that did splitting films; Deathly Hallows, who started the trend, and Breaking Dawn, was each have 759 pages and work better as 2 full films than one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

darkgaga

I saw it yesterday. Imo there just happens nothing. Its kinda boring. The best thing I saw in the cinema yesterday was the trailer for the new Hobbit movie...

Lana Morgana

Probably because it doesn't have the action or the storyline the other 2 have. It's still an epic and perfect movie, it does not disappoint. I might even say the movie's better than the first half of the book. It's also weird because when Catching Fire was first released it had an 8.3 rating on IMDB and now Mockingjay has a 7.5 rating with no signs of increasing. Shame because all 3 all movies are equally flawless.

I'm still mad they split it into two films.

Catching Fire was brilliantly done, as was the first one.. I'm hoping this one won't disappoint! The book was great.

FFXSoul91

The Hunger Games movie is overrated. Catching Fire is a masterpiece. For me, Mockingjay, Part 1 is somewhere in the middle. It's better than The Hunger Games, but it never quite gets up to Catching Fire's level.

Archived