katyperry2

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does GaGa have too many tattoos?

• Yes, theres a lot of pointless ones
    • No, I love them all
    • Kinda, she could get rid of a couple of them

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

No I think they're awesome and they all suit her. I'm here for her getting even more if that's what she wants :) 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I'm somewhat indifferent about the specific tattoo designs themselves and how they look.

But I like the excitement every time she gets a new one, and I love the permanence of them, especially the ones relating to her albums. It makes me feel like she stands by her albums because they're with her and on her body forever. It's like she's not just doing these albums for money, she's writing them all over herself permanently, and writing her love for us all over herself permanently. I don't know the whole thing is just so Gaga and I love her for it.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

it's not about the quantity but the quality. although in this case the quality AND the quantity suck. tbh ever since the unicorn all her tattoos are terrible. 

F*** no. It's her body anyways, she can get as many as she wants, and I hope she continues to get more. They're all really, really awesome!

I personally think it's rude to call someones tattoo "pointless" even if her tattoos were just due to spurs of the moment who are we to judge what she puts on her body?

The anchor tattoo does have a meaning behind it by the way, lol.

?15h7b8.png

I didn't know that. Now I feel like a jerk :cry:

aaronyoji

sure i dont like some of them, but it makes her down to earth being inked. many male celebs have sleeves or tattoos and its hot and dangerous and edgy, but female pop stars who get inked are seen as tainted, because we need our pop stars to look clean and blank and robotic. gaga can wear one thing and completely cover most of her tattoos anyways, so she can rebirth herself creatively and still look like a new canvas. 

Archived