Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Harry Potter ever be topped?

Henry

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will it?

• No, It's simply the best!
    • Yes, Maybe one day...
    • Umm It's already is topped...
    • I've never watched it, But I should....

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

The ignorance. It was never on top to begin with.

Jrrt_lotr_cover_design.jpg

SilmarillionBook_LR.jpg

9780547928227_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

The_Children_of_Hurin_cover.jpg

ut-1998-4.gif

The Middle Earth world created by J.R.R Tolkien is the work that gave birth to Fantasy literature and the first few pages of the creation of the world on SIlmarillion are deeper that the whole HP series.

This is not only a fantasy masterpiece but a literature masterpiece as well, it's not a well-written fairytale about wizards. (and I've grown up with HP and I've readen the books)

It's like comparing The Beatles with One Direction or Michale Jackson with Usher. It's not even a contest.

The Music Of The Ainur

tumblr_myqsab40L21sj8buao1_500.jpg

Vernier

People saying The Hunger Games is better... :awkney:

I'd give wps for that if I were a mod :madge:

jk, but they're wrong :MANiCURE:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

xoxo cupcakke

I only watched till the fourth and read till the sixth and I got tired of it. Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden, Despicable Me 1+2, The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie, To Kill a Mockingbird, Finding Nemo, Minions 2015, and Silent Shout: An Audiovisual Experience to name a few are better than all the Harry Potter films excluding the first and second ones. Anything after was so dark, I couldn't even find the exit door in the theater when I watched them

SilmarillionBook_LR.jpg

ut-1998-4.gif

The Middle Earth world created by J.R.R Tolkien is the work that gave birth to Fantasy literature and the first few pages of the creation of the world on SIlmarillion are deeper that the whole HP series.

This is not only a fantasy masterpiece but a literature masterpiece as well, it's not a well-written fairytale about wizards. (and I've grown up with HP and I've readen the books)

It's like comparing The Beatles with One Direction or Michale Jackson with Usher. It's not even a contest.

:tea:

Miranda Sings

It will be topped financially. The Marvel series is right behind it and has no sings of slowing down. The James Bond series will probably never end, so I'm sure that will pass it eventually too.

FameHookah

Nope, im SO glad i was lucky enough to grow up with Harry (as the films came out)

This!

I loved my childhood (22years old here):legend:

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD

but tbh Hunger Games can top HP

Delusional, it is not even in Top 25 Highest Grossing Franchise of All Time :lmao:

Here us the Top 10

1. Harry Potter $ 7,723,431,572

2. Marvel Cinematic Universe (from Ironman 1 and on) $7,155,437,112

3. James Bond $6,159,601,036

4. Tolkien's Middle Earth franchise $4,923,348,799

5. Stars Wars $4,382,359,868

6. Spiderman franchise $3,963,259,504

7. Batman franchise $3,805,543,530

8. Transformers franchise $3,763,061,698

9. Pirates of The Carribean franchise $3,729,577,967

10. Shrek franchise $3,510,794,482

SilmarillionBook_LR.jpg

ut-1998-4.gif

Box office wise Tolkien's franchise only at #4

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

you all are crazy if you think that the hobbit/lotr has had as much impact as the Harry Potter books/movies had.

the hobbit/lotr fandom is huge and a lot of people enjoy it (including me) but it just hasn't had the cultural impact on a whole generation as HP had.

nothing can ever top Harry Potter :legend:

yASSsss

Never.
because it was written by God.he wrote every single word with his own f***ng hands.
​yeah,its that good :madge:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived