Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Harry Potter ever be topped?

Henry

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will it?

• No, It's simply the best!
    • Yes, Maybe one day...
    • Umm It's already is topped...
    • I've never watched it, But I should....

Featured Posts

Anyone else here watch the 3 narnia movies and think they had the capability to top HP or come close to it? Such epic books and movies

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read the series but the movies received critical acclaim so maybe not.

I still hope they remake the Percy Jackson series. They were a mess. :giveup:

Anyone else here watch the 3 narnia movies and think they had the capability to top HP or come close to it? Such epic books and movies

I loved the three movies :giveup: Why did they stop making them?  :cryga:

I loved the three movies :giveup: Why did they stop making them?  :cryga:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia_(film_series)#The_Silver_Chair

The Silver Chair was supposed to be released in 2012 or 2013 originally I don't remember, but due to some contract ending or something, it was postponed and apparently someone big in the narnia franchise passed away which caused a delay :( They haven't even finished writing the script for the next one so I wouldn't expect another one until like 2017-2018 which makes me so sad :(

aaronyoji

definitely not, harry potter was a magical (pun intended) moment in the modern generation that simply cannot be formulated. you can see people trying to hype up other series such as the hunger games and twilight but its just not the same. 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia_(film_series)#The_Silver_Chair

The Silver Chair was supposed to be released in 2012 or 2013 originally I don't remember, but due to some contract ending or something, it was postponed and apparently someone big in the narnia franchise passed away which caused a delay :( They haven't even finished writing the script for the next one so I wouldn't expect another one until like 2017-2018 which makes me so sad :(

Awww 2018? :giveup:  :cry:

Nope, im SO glad i was lucky enough to grow up with Harry (as the films came out)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaXCupcakke

Lord of the rings has a ****ing oscars.  Harry Potter had 8 movies and no oscars.  But I really liked them

RAMROD

Maybe not.

Bravo Harry Potter franchise.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived