Giorno Giovanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Coven is my least favorite out of the four

+1

The season started off with so much potential, and went downhill quickly. My least favourite also.

The killer vagina girl's killer vagina was never mentioned again. The minotaur was used like once to perform s-xual acts on Precious, then was killed off-screen?! The Christian neighbours served absolutely no plot point. Nor did Nan. Suddenly everybody had all of the powers. WTH was Stevie Knicks doing in it? It wasn't smart at all. Characters were killed off and brought back to life for no reason. Jessica Lange could've easily killed Sarah Poulson, even when she was dying in her arms. Fiona shouldn't have had redemption- she's no Sister Jude. Out of nowhere, they decide to open the school to everybody. Frances Conroy was burnt at the stake for basically no reason- there was no need.

buy bionic

CyanLights

+1

The season started off with so much potential, and went downhill quickly. My least favourite also.

The killer vagina girl's killer vagina was never mentioned again. The minotaur was used like once to perform s-xual acts on Precious, then was killed off-screen?! The Christian neighbours served absolutely no plot point. Nor did Nan. Suddenly everybody had all of the powers. WTH was Stevie Knicks doing in it? It wasn't smart at all. Characters were killed off and brought back to life for no reason. Jessica Lange could've easily killed Sarah Poulson, even when she was dying in her arms. Fiona shouldn't have had redemption- she's no Sister Jude. Out of nowhere, they decide to open the school to everybody. Frances Conroy was burnt at the stake for basically no reason- there was no need.

all of this :applause:

Papasquat

I honestly thought I was going to hate it, and refused to watch it. But after the first episode, I was hooked. I honestly like it out of all of the seasons. It was really well put together.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Caesium

I love Coven and really don't see the hate towards it. Lots of people critiscise the fact there was almost no storyline, yet it had more of a storyline than Asylum (which I adore). Since the very first episode the constant theme was "Who will be the next Supreme?" so I don't understand people who say it was just hopeless  :duck:  Also people complain about Kathy Bate's character not being used enough or being scary enough, like what more did you want?! There were numerous scenes of her literally torturing and mutilating her slaves. Justice for Coven.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

This season came at the right time after the hell of Asylum..

I needed something funny and b---hy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

It's so frustrating because I love the set-up for Coven, the cast was amazing and they had some good story lines but something was off. I remember when I watched it for the first time I just rolled my eyes constantly at everyone being brought back to life. I will say that it was visually excellent and there are some very memorable moments and some great lines but it just wasn't as complete and focused as it could have been and I hated that axe-man storyline, it felt like it dragged on and on and on. Although the scene with him, Fiona and Marie in the meeting with the business men was excellent. 

bionic

I was convinced that Nan would be the supreme.

She is tbh

that's why she faked her own death

what we didn't see was her coming back after the season ended and killing everyone. it was all just a ruse to get the American population's witches in one place

buy bionic

EdgeofTeeth

She is tbh

that's why she faked her own death

what we didn't see was her coming back after the season ended and killing everyone. it was all just a ruse to get the American population's witches in one place

If only tho  :emma:

It was unfocused, over-stuffed, convoluted and ultimately ineffective. The acting (particularly Lange, Bates, and Conroy) was campy and fun, but the season had absolutely no idea what it wanted to say and ruined a pretty fantastic set-up.

Asylum FTW.

mte, the concept was so great, but the inconsistent writing and resulting plot holes really let the season down.

It was annoying that everyone just gained powers when it was convenient for the storyline, the Christian neighbours plotline was completely pointless, and the constant deaths had no point to them either. And I am pressed about Misty Day's death, because it was just undeserved and unwarranted. Justice for Misty Day  :giveup:

MelbHawker

Of course I watched it.

It was pretty average.. like it could've been fantastic/amazing .. but the writing/arcs were SO sh*t. Freakshow's worse.

Yes. I had high expectations after Asylum. I liked it, but it's not my favorite. It could've been much better, especially since I like the theme of witches. 

Archived