đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Music Conversation

cometoogg

Featured Posts

inuborg

omg yes i am listening now, party upstairs sounded so cute :giveup:

Yeah its so cute how she sings on stage with her husband.

I met him before :nooo: When he opened for Regina when I saw her a few years ago. I wanted to stay and meet Regina but it was getting late and I had to catch a cab back home (which was an hour away) 

Also he favorited a tweet of mine yesterday asking Regina if there was an album coming soon :party: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its so cute how she sings on stage with her husband.

I met him before :nooo: When he opened for Regina when I saw her a few years ago. I wanted to stay and meet Regina but it was getting late and I had to catch a cab back home (which was an hour away) 

Also he favorited a tweet of mine yesterday asking Regina if there was an album coming soon :party:

omgggg :nooo: :nooo: :nooo: yaassss

inuborg

omg yes i am listening now, party upstairs sounded so cute :giveup:

stayyy slays me so much :emo:

I don't know why, but for me to be an atheist, Regina's songs about god really make me emotional. 

I don't know why, but for me to be an atheist, Regina's songs about god really make me emotional. 

omgg same :emo:

omg did you listen to ariel pink's pom pom?

his version of nude beach a go-go sounds so different :deadbanana:

inuborg

omgg same :emo:

omg did you listen to ariel pink's pom pom?

his version of nude beach a go-go sounds so different :deadbanana:

Ive skipped through some songs. Yeah I kinda wish they would have switched and AB would have sung background. But his version was all him :/ 

Ive skipped through some songs. Yeah I kinda wish they would have switched and AB would have sung background. But his version was all him :/ 

omgg ikr 

one more question for yall

do you guys ever read music reviews?

are you influenced by their opinion?

i do watch theneedledrop sometimes, but just to see if i agree/disagree with his opinion and because he sometimes brings some interesting albums 

Hellspont

I look at reviews to just see their scores, but its the one form of reviews I don't listen to because its so subjective.

I read/listen to reviews about my faves (Gaga, Daft Punk, and Ellie Goulding) to see how their works are being received outside of my stan POV, but other than that I usually listen to the music that's out there and decide for myself  :yes:

I have a question: if the artists you guys stan for were to collab, what would the result be like in your opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcvJ-mWjpn4

watch this video and ur head will fly off

love the audience and keyboardist preparing for take off

sometimes i read music reviews after i listen to an album to see if other people find it as good or as bad as me, and see what things they picked up on etc etc. rarely read them as recommendations before listening tho. well i guess i might check them after someone says "hey listen to this" and i say "ok" and i read the reception while it's downloading. they don't influence my own thoughts on an album but sometimes they reinforce / give me another way to put my love/hate for an album.

I have to say I am sometimes influenced by the opinions of critics and others, sadly. Because music for me is already a very subjective and sensitive form, my impressions of it can be swayed very easily. 

I have a question: if the artists you guys stan for were to collab, what would the result be like in your opinion?

i don't know :giveup: but i'd love it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcvJ-mWjpn4

watch this video and ur head will fly off

love the audience and keyboardist preparing for take off

the audience headbanging synchronized i love it 

i used to read p4k/nme for music recommendations and there was a time where i let their reviews influence me a lot, but then over the past year or so i see how (p4k especially) they have a specific agenda for artists they want to promote and you can tell when something's gonna get BMN'd by how much they talk about the artist

inuborg

one more question for yall

do you guys ever read music reviews?

are you influenced by their opinion?

i do watch theneedledrop sometimes, but just to see if i agree/disagree with his opinion and because he sometimes brings some interesting albums 

omg you watch theneedledrop too? I rarely agree with him (besides with LP1 and The Idler Wheel reviews) But I kinda think he's hot  :teehee:

But in general, I like reading reviews, even ones I disagree with because i LOVE the discussion of music. I like reading or listening to other people's thoughts and feelings. 

i used to read p4k/nme for music recommendations and there was a time where i let their reviews influence me a lot, but then over the past year or so i see how (p4k especially) they have a specific agenda for artists they want to promote and you can tell when something's gonna get BMN'd by how much they talk about the artist

Yeah they made it really obvious with Ariel Pink 

I like reading reviews from P4K and Sputnikmusic the most 

Archived