💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you feel emotionally connected to Gaga?

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless18

Absolutely. I'm totally not an outgoing person and completely comfortable being in the background, and she is so brave and so much the opposite of that that I am just in awe. She creates beautiful art that connects with me and she's like a crazy best friend that doesn't mind taking you along for the ride.

It's so clear to me sometimes how much she cares and respects her fans. I think it's near impossible to not be attracted to that part of her, the way she treats us. I can't think of another fan base that is as rewarding as being a monster.

Plus, she's a genius. I'm thankful that I'm living her career live in real time.

Schwerk

Very much. She would fit in my group of friends perfectly, we have a lot of common interests and I feel I really get her as a person. She blows me away with her intellect and her talent but her personality is what made me really connect to her. I noticed the girl 'behind all the wigs and masks' early in her carreer and my love for her as a person grew stronger over the years as she shared her life and struggles with us. I really want all the best for her and care for her like I would for any of my friends. Call me delusional, I don't care haha.

I also shared quite a few special moments with her that made me feel the connection is true.

I never thought I would stan for anyone of anything this hard being a grown-up.

It was so much easier and cheaper being a Madonna fan haha, she didn't really seem to care about her fans, so you don't even have to bother waiting for a picture at a hotel, or have her ask you on stage.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Wet Fire

I've always felt connected to her. But it might sound weird, still I'll say that Cheek to Cheek era gave me the best emotional connection with Gaga.

I first thought this forum might be a connection to Gaga. Now I accept this as a place to interact with her fans so the emotional expectations are less than they used to be.

Mars..........or bust!

always. Except c2c, Im trying but if you try to like something it just doesn't work.

Brooklyn nights was the peak of when I felt the most connection. If she could do a whole album of that... Then I would spiral out of control my love for her.

Archived