💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you feel emotionally connected to Gaga?

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

Yes absolutely, I really identify with her. She's amazing and so not your typical pop star. She's intelligent. She's not what would typically be defined as being beautiful or particularly attractive. But she's created this persona and became the biggest star in the world, even though she actually isn't anything like a pop star.

We have no legal choice but to stan

RAMROD

I did at most during BTW era.

She did a very personal album, and that I can relate.

Many stories in songs in the album that I have been through also.

Now I still am, but moatly to some traits she have.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly, I am here more for her personality and emotions rather than her music. I actually don't even like pop music and pop stars, but Gaga is different. Over the years she has said and done so many things that I find so similar to my way of thinking. I like the way she expressed herself through her music. It's hard to explain, but I always search for some kind of emotional connection with people and she's the one I felt connected right away. She's so much more than her crazy costumes, her pop songs or her outrageous behaviour. 

Teri Hatcher

Yes :sara:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Hellspont

Yes, most during ARTPOP because its the first era I've followed start to finish and her struggles were so relatable and she is so sincere with us now

OpusDiaboli666

Way too much to the point it's not even sane anymore..lol..

I feel connected to her just as much when she brings out music I'm not into cause usually she convinces me and it turns out I like it after a while or if I don't I still care about her as a person so much that the music isn't the most important part in my connection with her: it's her heart and soul and they are always shockingly beautiful no matter what she puts out next.

But with her I'll always try to get involved in all her stuff until I feel I understand her because she means so much to me.

Wouldn't do that for anyone else.

13VictorC

Yes, G.U.Y. music video was the most recent moment where I felt that connection.

Gaga's struggles are very humanizing, especially evident during BTW and ARTPOP.

Archived