Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to use Scheiße for a surprise "soon"!

Jesus

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's exactly what happened. I was very angry at Gaga for not releasing it and because of rumors that she wanted Heavy metal Lover but that was actually not true at all. She wanted Scheisse. But Interscope didn't let her. Something else happened but I can't say anything because it was nothing good. However, something was PULLED OFF from something the next day and this fact is publically known. What happened led to no 6th single and the end of BTW era.

source..

Kermit the frog

... and what if it was fake? :toofloppy: It's very easy to fake her messages.

Bloody Mary

I'm not even going to speculate at this point. A "surprise" coming "soon" is the type of statement from Gaga that I think will go directly into the betrayals bin.

She's not trying to betray us. I just think after the Grammy's last night, her priority is going to be working on the next album.

I'm sure fans and haters of Scheisse know that it's not worth a single release. Shallow lyrics, 50% gibberish and repetitive verses, where is the song ?

The lyrics are written in a simple way, but they are not shallow :sam:

Did anyone think about a surprise performance of the song at the Brit Awards?

I don't know if she's attending so i could be wrong

I'm sure fans and haters of Scheisse know that it's not worth a single release. Shallow lyrics, 50% gibberish and repetitive verses, where is the song ?

Oh my god. Shallow lyrics? How? Even if it was have you turned on the radio lately?

50%? That's an interesting statistic... LOL. Even if it was anywhere near that it would easily be fixed with a radio edit.

Repetitive verses.... Not really. But anyway, once again, have you turned on the radio lately?

Then again this is coming from someone who thinks Bloody Mary should be a single so I'm not surprised...

... and what if it was fake? :toofloppy: It's very easy to fake her messages.

That's what I said when I first saw this.

Oh my god. Shallow lyrics? How? Even if it was have you turned on the radio lately?

50%? That's an interesting statistic... LOL. Even if it was anywhere near that it would easily be fixed with a radio edit.

Repetitive verses.... Not really. But anyway, once again, have you turned on the radio lately?

Then again this is coming from someone who thinks Bloody Mary should be a single so I'm not surprised...

We found love in a hopeless place

:awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

:awesome:

The general audience can actually understand that...

Ich bin slippery Madre Monstaire??? :coffee:

Joe Calderone

Some one needs to ask her about Out Of Control.. . . She seems to respond a lot to people on that site :derpga:

OMG this! My favorite unreleased song :Gaga:

The general audience can actually understand that...

Ich bin slippery Madre Monstaire??? :coffee:

The point is there are songs out there that are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more repetitive.

It doesn't matter if you can't understand it, people end up saying completely different words anyways. How many songs are there that you end up finding out the lyrics are completely different then what you've been singing yet you still love them.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals

Archived