💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to use Scheiße for a surprise "soon"!

Jesus

Featured Posts

Isn't strange how Interscope wanted DITD to be TFM single, and Gaga released Alejandro? [Dont trying to say I don't like her choice..].

Now that Gaga wants Scheisse, Interscope wants ..... ??

i know right. for me scheisse would absolutely smash, i mean its been in the top 40 in loads of country's, and its not had an official release, the beat is infectious, the song is very radio friendly (apart from the whole '****' theme :creepflop: ) it would have such an amazing video, its a fan faviroute AND it woul be a chart slayer, so whats interscope waiting for?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoseLittleMonster

Soon??? next year??? lol anyway, I can't watch this pics without be sad, WHY I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON LITTLEMONSTERS.COM???? I HATE IT. :(

Scheisse ._.

is it fake? i think it is... would she miss-spell her own song? i think she knows its spelled scheisse, not scheibe

MetalHausOfJosh

It all makes sense!

She was rumored to appear on the red carpet with a horse and when the horse has his ****ting fest she'll sing scheiße!!

get that promo :party:

:toofunny:

MM57D.gif

i know right. for me scheisse would absolutely smash, i mean its been in the top 40 in loads of country's, and its not had an official release, the beat is infectious, the song is very radio friendly (apart from the whole '****' theme :creepflop: ) it would have such an amazing video, its a fan faviroute AND it woul be a chart slayer, so whats interscope waiting for?

I think they want to release as next single a song called SOON. :troll: I don't really understand how/why are they acting. It's knda sad because she could smash if good decisions would be taken.

That's exactly what happened. I was very angry at Gaga for not releasing it and because of rumors that she wanted Heavy metal Lover but that was actually not true at all. She wanted Scheisse. But Interscope didn't let her. Something else happened but I can't say anything because it was nothing good. However, something was PULLED OFF from something the next day and this fact is publically known. What happened led to no 6th single and the end of BTW era.

how do you know. :rollsweat:

OMG IS THIS TRUE!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

i just jumped so high that I made a big hole in the ceiling!

absolutelyfab

scheibe

she can't spell her own song

dying. :lmao:

AND, YES, SHOULD'VE ASKED ABOUT GH TOO. :fail: I NEED to hear it used somewhere else than on the album.

Amen Fashion

Ugh some of you :crossed: It already happened. Right after that message, she was at the toilet and **** like a horse and had her troll face on.

Tour trailer :nails:

Never thought of that, most likely.

Please Grammys

82 users reading this

SOMEONE SEND ME AN INVITATION TO THAT

I would if I could bb. You're not missing much though.

I don't think Mo†her Monster is Gaga tbh. :eek:

Well, she is, she posted a photo of herself

Archived