Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to use Scheiße for a surprise "soon"!

Jesus

Featured Posts

It's going to be really SOON this time. Like...tomorrow.

But it won't be a single. She wanted to release Scheisse, she really wanted...but unfortunately Interscope didn't let her.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmmm, she's using Scheisse for something.

Hope she doesn't purposely make us think it's for the Grammys and then it's not. :flop:

Yeah. Knowing her usage of "soon", it's going to be used in a performance at the 2012 VMAs.

Whenever she states something like that, it ends up being something very unsubstantial. It will probably be the background music to a BTW Ball promo video or something.

wtf! interscope wouldnt let her release one of her best songs shes ever recorded as a single!?

disrespectful fuks. :dreamwarrior:

It's going to be really SOON this time. Like...tomorrow.

But it won't be a single. She wanted to release Scheisse, she really wanted...but unfortunately Interscope didn't let her.

How do you know? I though she was pushing for HML.

It's so strange she uses lm.com to reply to fans... Ohhh, and she does so often in the past 2 days.......

But, you know, SOON is one of the most legendary words ever for me. Just because Gaga reinvented its meaning.

wtf! interscope wouldnt let her release one of her best songs shes ever recorded as a single!?

That's exactly what happened. I was very angry at Gaga for not releasing it and because of rumors that she wanted Heavy metal Lover but that was actually not true at all. She wanted Scheisse. But Interscope didn't let her. Something else happened but I can't say anything because it was nothing good. However, something was PULLED OFF from something the next day and this fact is publically known. What happened led to no 6th single and the end of BTW era.

Isn't strange how Interscope wanted DITD to be TFM single, and Gaga released Alejandro? [Dont trying to say I don't like her choice..].

Now that Gaga wants Scheisse, Interscope wants ..... ??

It all makes sense!

She was rumored to appear on the red carpet with a horse and when the horse has his ****ting fest she'll sing scheiße!!

get that promo :party:

Archived