💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to use Scheiße for a surprise "soon"!

Jesus

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why I still haven't receive an official invite?

:toofloppy: I remember I sent the request last year!

"Hi mantanqin!

Your invitation request has been received! We're excited to share the world of LittleMonsters with you very shortly, keep an eye out for an official invite sometime soon. :flop:

Paws up!"

Economy

That's exactly what happened. I was very angry at Gaga for not releasing it and because of rumors that she wanted Heavy metal Lover but that was actually not true at all. She wanted Scheisse. But Interscope didn't let her. Something else happened but I can't say anything because it was nothing good. However, something was PULLED OFF from something the next day and this fact is publically known. What happened led to no 6th single and the end of BTW era.

how do u know? r u an insider?

Why I still haven't receive an official invite?

:toofloppy: I remember I sent the request last year!

"Hi mantanqin!

Your invitation request has been received! We're excited to share the world of LittleMonsters with you very shortly, keep an eye out for an official invite sometime soon. :flop:

Paws up!"

Some one needs to ask her about Out Of Control.. . . She seems to respond a lot to people on that site :derpga:

Kermit the frog

OMGOMGOMG what if she sneakily filmed the video for scheisse a couple of weeks ago, and performs and announces scheisse as a single, and then releases the video a week later??!"!? fkdj bdkgnodfgnlgfdpbkalgndzkl :excited2:

i know theres like a 1% chance of that happening i just want scheisse to be a single sf much.

I lost my hope that it's happening a long time ago. :cry: I cannot believe it's gonna be DITD 2.0, scheisse has the biggest hit potential out of all the album tracks.

She didn't seem very excited about it, so it's probably something very unimportant. There will be no grammy performance, they would hype the **** out of it if it was happening.

Some one needs to ask her about Out Of Control.. . . She seems to respond a lot to people on that site :derpga:

I'm working on it :derpga:

Archived