Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lana Del Rey plays abuse victim in Marilyn Manson music video

Skins

Featured Posts

:/ oh well... :noparty: :noparty:

Then wth was that clip for. :laughga:

According to one article he worked with a film house who just threw the clips together as a part of a package to showcase their work and then someone else cut it together with the songs to make it seem as though it was a new song. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Manson had and wants no part of it and is distancing himself from the clip mashup.

Well Eli Roth himself confirmed he shot a sick video with Lana and Manson a year ago. 

Levine

Offensive, disgusting and not even good. It's pretty bad. Her acting is bad. Her expressions are bad. All this "look how edgy I am111!!" thing is bad.

Glad she's over

Kelly-Clarkson-fat-new-pics-.png

Blue Jeans

Offensive, disgusting and not even good. It's pretty bad. Her acting is bad. Her expressions are bad. All this "look how edgy I am111!!" thing is bad.

Glad she's over

gwfGK7z.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Well Eli Roth himself confirmed he shot a sick video with Lana and Manson a year ago. 

I believe he worked with both of them but from what I've read it was all unrelated, Mansons camp could just be covering their tracks though. Who knows. 

Gagaloo911

Trying to gain some kind of relevance I see. Probly not gonna work out for her tho

Her music is still a bore :coffee:

AP and it's actually just some old Eli Roth footage that someone put with bits of Marilyn Manson videos. :emma: Very confusing. :sweat: 

htrllllsem

Glad she's over

Just saying, If you die, you wont be trending on twitter :lmao:

no1cur

Archived