💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry the Night tattoo idea. Thoughts? **Picture added**

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

Thanks :) The moon faded nicely so the middle isn't as dark as it is in that picture now. To answer Ashley's question it's on my outer left ankle. Btw, are you my twin? I'm an Ashley too. :^_^:

very cool! i got my first tattoo back at the beginning of february (not gaga inspired although i do want a gaga inspired one) and i'm itching to get another one soon.

lol. i dunno. i have heard there's a twin for everyone out there. i find it to be one of the most common names ever. not a huge fan of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

very cool! i got my first tattoo back at the beginning of february (not gaga inspired although i do want a gaga inspired one) and i'm itching to get another one soon.

lol. i dunno. i have heard there's a twin for everyone out there. i find it to be one of the most common names ever. not a huge fan of it.

Me neither. My best friend's name is Ashley too and there where 5 or 6 of us in my high school graduating class. :P I was almost a Jessica though which I think is just as common.

That font is really beautiful.

Very elegant . I like it

It looks perfect :)

^Thanks! :)

antoniomiki

You have all the reason!

I don't like the font. But don't care about me, when you think its beautiful you should make it.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

This tatoo is beautiful Little Monster, congrats! :hug: :kisses:

Archived