💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry the Night tattoo idea. Thoughts? **Picture added**

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

I've thought about that too.

What line did you think of?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

Thanks guys :) I'm looking on those two sites that Jennica suggested. I'll post any here if I like them better. I really want it to be a handwritten/cursive font.

ARTPOP Gypsy

What line did you think of?

"I'm gonna Marry The Night. I won't give up on my life. I'm a warrior queen. Live passionately tonight."

I thought it was too much wording so that's why I decided on the title instead. The song as a whole really means something to me.

"I'm gonna Marry The Night. I won't give up on my life. I'm a warrior queen. Live passionately tonight."

I thought it was too much wording so that's why I decided on the title instead. The song as a whole really means something to me.

Oh, I see. If I ever get a tattoo (which probably won't happen because I want to be a doctor and doctors are not allowed to have tattoos here :roll:), it'll be "God makes no mistakes". This Gaga line means a lot to me.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Oh, I see. If I ever get a tattoo (which probably won't happen because I want to be a doctor and doctors are not allowed to have tattoos here :roll:), it'll be "God makes no mistakes". This Gaga line means a lot to me.

I've also thought about getting a Born This Way related tattoo too when the album first came out but the Marry The Night idea hasn't left my head so that's why I'm going with that one. Plus there are several people who have Born This Way tattoos.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I don't know guys, I'm still pretty stuck on this font. Looked on dafont.com and can't find anything I like better.

ARTPOP Gypsy

i still can't see it, maybe something's wrong with my com.

It's the Scriptina font. I just looked up some tattoos with this font and they look really good. I'm going to keep browsing but I think I'm pretty set on this font choice.

ARTPOP Gypsy

It's cool, I like it. If I were you, I will put it on the forearm, with a moon and a night layout.

That's where I'd really, really want to put it - the inner forearm. I can't because of work though. :( I'd have to wear long sleeves in the summer there and that's not happening. Lol! I haven't decided on a spot yet. I'm probably going to go later this week or next week to see the estimate on how much they think it will cost. I'll hopefully have it done by my birthday which is the first week in March.

kristaxface

Do some research on the web for fonts that don't just come w your computer. I don't want to sound rude, but dig a little deeper. There are thousands of gorgeous fonts you could use that not everyone already has.

kristaxface

I actually like that font. It looks cool

I'm gonna sound like a complete b---h, but from a design standpoint it could use some customization to make it more readable, etc. But that would only be if I were getting it done. If the OP likes it the way it is, who am I to judge!? Just putting in my two cents.

Archived