💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's weirdest interview .... EVER

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the best interviews of her career. Stop being distracted by the "weirdness" and actually listen to what she has to say.

sexfashionfame

Can I just say something...

I've never seen this video and **** I haven't even posted on this website in so long.

But this is one of Gaga's best, most honest interviews. Lady Gaga is an artist of the modern day. She is beautiful and can do whatever she wants. She truly is a major inspiration to my, and many others' lives,. I can't believe I was on here the other day and there was a poll about what Gaga could do to make you stop liking her. Are you guys (not all of you but some of you) really giving up that fast? I, as a true and honest Little Monster, will always love her and return to her music. 

ChicaSkas

I'm sad that the 59 minutes version of this interview isn't available online anywhere anymore, they have cut pretty much dialogue out. It's one of my favourite interviews, she's incredible honest and smart and I find the interviewer very charming and sympathetic! :)

I'm sure someone ripped that back when it happened, this fanbase is among the very best in the world at preserving Gaga!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived