💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Jurassic World' Trailer in 3 days (Nov. 27th) !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sarahb

Managed to get these screen captures of somebody that posted a video of the actual trailer it looks mind blowing

10429221_10203967302035537_3860792463733

1422557_10203967302355545_59881235143011

Thanks for posting these it looks amazing  :excited2:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Wow, looks like it gets serious some minutes in the trailer after the sweet opening or whatever there :nooo:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

Oh god I always wanted Mosasaurus to be in JP movies, now it's happening !  :excited:

This movie seems to be a huge one for 2015 ! I love the homage they paid to the first movie. it's definitely fan service but we love it  :wub:

The CGI looks okay... i expected more but the story still seems amazing!

Oh god I always wanted Mosasaurus to be in JP movies, now it's happening !  :excited:

This movie seems to be a huge one for 2015 ! I love the homage they paid to the first movie. it's definitely fan service but we love it  :wub:

I always wanted pteradactyls to be in the movie and I was so mad it had to be JP 3, the worst one of them all... although their scene was pretty cool!

monketsharona

The CGI looks okay... i expected more but the story still seems amazing!

I always wanted pteradactyls to be in the movie and I was so mad it had to be JP 3, the worst one of them all... although their scene was pretty cool!

they're back in JW ;) 

And the CGI will be better in the final version, there's still 7 months to work it :) 

they're back in JW ;)

And the CGI will be better in the final version, there's still 7 months to work it :)

How do you know all this? Like everyone knows Owen is a raptor trainer and could domesticate velociraptors and they knew about the hybrid Dinosaur before the trailer was released... tell me your secrets!

monketsharona

How do you know all this? Like everyone knows Owen is a raptor trainer and could domesticate velociraptors and they knew about the hybrid Dinosaur before the trailer was released... tell me your secrets!

Trevorrow just confirmed raptors are not domesticated, Owen just has a strange connexion to them (he probably was the first person they have seen when they were born). Trevorrow also said months ago Pteranodon would be back in his movie. He also confirmed another flying reptile his movie : Dimorphodon :) 

And a lot of scenes from another trailer leaked as well (one scene with Pteranodons). But I didn't watch those leaks. I didn't want to waste the visual surprise ^^

Trevorrow just confirmed raptors are not domesticated, Owen just has a strange connexion to them (he probably was the first person they have seen when they were born). Trevorrow also said months ago Pteranodon would be back in his movie. He also confirmed another flying reptile his movie : Dimorphodon :)

And a lot of scenes from another trailer leaked as well (one scene with Pteranodons). But I didn't watch those leaks. I didn't want to waste the visual surprise ^^

Omg cant wait!!! 

Off topic... who is that in your avi? :hor:

Me ^^

Well hello there :bunny:

Super sad Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum are not gonna be in the movie though... I hope Chris Pratt does a good job channeling their personas

monketsharona

Well hello there :bunny:

Super sad Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum are not gonna be in the movie though... I hope Chris Pratt does a good job channeling their personas

:P

Actually we don't really know if they won't be in it... They might make a cameo.. If they did they're probably not allowed to talk about it ^^

BD Wong (Henry Wu) will be back  for sure and rumour has it Ariana Richards (Lex Murphy) may return.. The actrice recently said 'she's not allowed to talk about JW'

I read that the new hybrid is mixed with raptor, t Rex, snake and cuddle fish cells

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived