💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

complain and write 30 threads b---hing about the same things because my opinion is right and yours, especially if you defend the under performing album, is wrong. 

emma roberts is an abuser

everyone is saying they wouldn't care now, but if it actually happens let's see how those opinions change during the meltdowns  :reductive: 

Gagaloo911

everyone is saying they wouldn't care now, but if it actually happens let's see how those opinions change during the meltdowns  :reductive: 

umm not all of us base our opinions off how an album or song performs commercially, some of us actually have a backbone and don't need others to validate our opinions :bye:

aaronyoji

ill leave ha just like troy did because we want the goods! her value is solely based on the money her art gets in my pocket!

aaronyoji

I'd honestly be sad over the fact that a talented artist like her can't sell well while we let songs like Harlem Shake go #1. :shrug: I don't expect Gaga to sell well all the time but I don't expect her to flop twice in a row because she doesn't deserve it. I want her to win at award shows again, and have her "we did it!" moments that were abundant in the BTW era but something that's been very blatantly absent in the ARTPOP era.

but thats pop music for ya, you have this hard working artist who refuses to give up her integrity and creative spirit, and after people see that she wont buy into their praise in exchange for conformity, they turn on her and the award goes to the little hoe twerking her flab on stage singing terribly. 

swine killer

Only selling 700k in the US when you're one of the biggest names in music is a big underperformance regardless.

OT: I would enjoy the new album if it's a step up in quality

US.....they only like white basic girls tumblr_lvoz16bEya1r3xdoj.gif

this just gets me excited for new music. If she "underperforms" and only makes two videos with half a year in between I will be pretty pissed. I just want more Gaga. 

.ARTPOP only under performed compared to BTW

True Dat 

I Really Don't care. As long as I get more gaga music than i'm happy <3

I don't stan for Gaga just for her #1s so I'll just keep enjoying her work :)

I don't stan for Gaga just for her #1s so I'll just keep enjoying her work :)

give two ****s because I am here for the music unlike some hoes who stan for her only when she is the most powerful according to GWR

Battle 4 Ur Life

nothing. the music industry has been through undeniable decay and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It will obviously make no difference on how I feel about it. just like ARTPOP.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ugh i hate this debate 

while I do think her next album will make or break her longevitiy of her career, i feel like gaga doesn't give a **** at this point. she set out to slay the world again with ARTPOP but her management went downhill and whatever the **** happened, she kind of grew cynical and kind of enjoyed not being on top--- she was very blunt and open about that for sure. so I think she's going for a back-to-roots approach with this album (meaning that she starts her songs out acoustically and organically with producers, because she specifically said for ARTPOP she looked at DJ's beats etc rather than her traditional way of creating music) and will take success if it's liked or take the "underpeformance" (that will probably match up to just what ARTPOP's sales were bc lbr here they weren't THAT ~drastic~ compared to her contemporaries but compared to her previous success yeah it was lower) and be happy with the smaller things in life.

seriously, i feel like she grew up a bunch in the past year or two alone. i'm here for her for as long as she wants me to be. aka forever lol.

Oh well, who cares. I fell in love with gaga when she was a nobody and fell in love with her music not her fame. I'm just excited for new music. Crazy success would be nice again, but I like the moderate success tbh it allows a deeper more open connection with her very supportive fanbase :)

Archived