💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

inb4 the same people saying they don't care about the charts will be the ones who have a meltdown if her album is underperforming. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd still enjoy it, if the music's good. It won't bother me at all if she scores a million-selling album again or an album with less than one hundred thousand copies sold. As I've said in the past, Gaga has already created one of the most successful careers in music history, either critically or commercially or both. One or two or three more chart failures would barely hurt her legacy. And it's not like she has released a complete chart bomb. Her last two albums since BTW have both hit #1, and have sold more than 500,000 copies worldwide within their first two months. That's more than decent.

Not care, just like I barley cared about commercial success this era.

I think if planned correctly gaga will dominate the world again though.

8Bit Heart

I'd honestly be sad over the fact that a talented artist like her can't sell well while we let songs like Harlem Shake go #1. :shrug: I don't expect Gaga to sell well all the time but I don't expect her to flop twice in a row because she doesn't deserve it. I want her to win at award shows again, and have her "we did it!" moments that were abundant in the BTW era but something that's been very blatantly absent in the ARTPOP era.

Dont care, what I didn't like about AP was not ist "lack of success" but the excecution of the promotion process, videos, singles, etc but I loved the music. All I care about as a fan and a business adm student is good music and a good promotional plan

Pole dancer

I'd honestly be sad over the fact that a talented artist like her can't sell well while we let songs like Harlem Shake go #1. :shrug: I don't expect Gaga to sell well all the time but I don't expect her to flop twice in a row because she doesn't deserve it. I want her to win at award shows again, and have her "we did it!" moments that were abundant in the BTW era but something that's been very blatantly absent in the ARTPOP era.

You might be interested in this, which is well cited with references.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARTPOP

I did my own research and found that most albums released in 2013 sold less than ARTPOP.  Think of all the people involved with the production of all those albums wishing that their album had sold as well as ARTPOP.  The fact that some on this forum are disappointed with ARTPOP's sales only illustrates the greatness of Gaga as an artist.

Like you, I wish Gaga all the best.  She deserves it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I would do as I am doing now. In addition to Lady Gaga, I also listen to Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna.

NewYorkCity

Enjoy her amazing music and art while maybe feeling a bit sorry about the rest of the world for being so ungrateful and paying dust to the real artist of our generation.

htrllllsem

I kinda hope she becomes less popular, or her music at least. Usually that's how they start becoming more work centered and into their music

Pain of fame1

You might be interested in this, which is well cited with references.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARTPOP

I did my own research and found that most albums released in 2013 sold less than ARTPOP.  Think of all the people involved with the production of all those albums wishing that their album had sold as well as ARTPOP.  The fact that some on this forum are disappointed with ARTPOP's sales only illustrates the greatness of Gaga as an artist.

Like you, I wish Gaga all the best.  She deserves it.

• 1 month later...

Archived