💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Listen to the music , enjoy the music , laugh at the twinks that are crying whilst staring at the charts in there bedrooms

gif_216x175_93387a.gif

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you all seen the garbage that dominates the charts these days??? I love my unique artists regardless of how they perform on the charts. ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS GAGA COULD FUND RIGHT OUT OF HER POCKET??? STOP WORRYING ABOUT SALES. There's no fear of her fading away or underperforming, she's already a legend. If you want a radio-pandering artist who is hot for the minute, go listen to Iggy Iggs.  :coffee:

Gaga Ate My Ass

Okay, the first paragraph is something I can work with. I would argue that the "lack of quality" you bring up doesn't exist, and that pretty much every track is a solid go. But then there's this...

Your first point... isn't a point, so much as it is a childish tactic.

And your second point is, well, also not a point. This is a discussion board, and you do not seem interested in having one, so.

Everyone has their own opinion on ARTPOP. I love ARTPOP but im not going to catch a sissy b---h when someone doesn't like it. ARTPOP is a bad album to many people out there get over it. Go outside, get fresh air or learn to not defend an cd (object) that has no feelings.

djBuffoon

Everyone has their own opinion on ARTPOP. I love ARTPOP but im not going to catch a sissy b---h when someone doesn't like it. ARTPOP is a bad album to many people out there get over it. Go outside, get fresh air or learn to not defend an cd (object) that has no feelings.

Perhaps you didn't read my post correctly. I wanted to discuss the album, clearly Dragon would rather talk about the critical reaction. So I let it go, as specified in the last sentence of my post that you quoted. Was there anything else?

EDIT: And please, don't tell me what to do. :) I am one of the most relaxed members here, I am just averse to childish behavior.

Cody Draco

ARTPOP didn't really "flop"..That's really BULL****. Yes it underperformed compared to her previous works. But Applause was really a massive hit with GREAT longetivity and is almost x3 platinum in US.,and do what u want without even having a video went platinum.2,5M+ is awesome for that terrible promo..I wish the next album will do as well as ARTPOP did tbh  :yes:

Have you all seen the garbage that dominates the charts these days??? I love my unique artists regardless of how they perform on the charts. ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS GAGA COULD FUND RIGHT OUT OF HER POCKET??? STOP WORRYING ABOUT SALES. There's no fear of her fading away or underperforming, she's already a legend. If you want a radio-pandering artist who is hot for the minute, go listen to Iggy Iggs.  :coffee:

monstereo

I'm already in a state of indifference, if it underperformers (in quality) I'll remain in that state.

if it's good, I might get excited and hyped again.

eifulien

Probably feel sorry a bit for the general public because once again they will miss on a jewel!  :usrs:  :classy:  And then continue life, listening to this jewel and appreciate the music itself, duh!  :wub:

this is so dumb why are you already trying to prep for a what if scenario 

why don't you just try and have some faith rather then trying to write off an album THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN CREATED YET

Archived