💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Flippy

As long as i love her albums, I could care less about the charts :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Watch as Gaga changes from "Buy my album" to "Music not the bling" :fan:

...but no I would be pretty angry if the quality was great and it underperformed. With ARTPOP the quality just wasn't there as such so I couldn't blame the people for not buying it.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Pure Adrenaline

I will enjoy the f.king music just like I did wiht ARTPOP :kissga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Elizabeth

Nothing, except continue to support her music and artistry (unless of course she released something heinously offensive, which I some how doubt very much :smh:).

I'd love for her next album to completely smash because she absolutely deserves it, but who knows what will happen in the future? 

I don't give a F#ck  :teehee: , Do you give a ****??

tumblr_m365oaCe9W1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

GagaSlayedYou

I will just enjoy the album, but I'd love to see Gaga stealing the spotlight, because she deserves the success, and the acclaim.

I would hate it... Lady Gaga is a big name and has to be a big name. ARTPOP era was messy and she was like any other artist... I hope she do well for her next era. Charts are important for me and for a lot of people (good charts will recognize you as an artist and you will sell more). 
If she doesn't sell anything she can't give us some wonderful shows like she did untill now... So yes it has to be good!!!

Or I will be mad...

Archived