💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

I could care less lol. ARTPOP taught me a lot of things about me as a fan and her as an artist. I'm here for the long run. :)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merier Care

I won't care as long as the music is good. If it's another ARTPOP then it's clear she is over.

ARTPOP is a good Album.

I hope you didn't stop liking it just because it flopped. :rip:

GagaDragon

ARTPOP is a good Album.

I hope you didn't stop liking it just because it flopped. :rip:

To you it might be a good album, but to me it isn't.

I don't like it because i don't like the music on it, whether it sold 10 million copies or 1 copy doesn't change that.

I won't care as long as the music is good. If it's another ARTPOP then it's clear she is over.

ARTPOP was not as bad as you make it out to be. I mean I know it's not most people's favorite album like it is mine, but over-exaggerating about how bad it was is just dumb, man...I get that you don't like it, but I mean that bolded part is just a little much.

Duella Dvil

Realize that it flopped like six months later.....

And keep listening and loving it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Bradley

I will still enjoy the music, no doubt. She has great quality of music.

Well, if she did her very best in promoting the album with the right image and music, and if the album still flopped, we can't really do anything about it, so let's just wait for Grammys. But if she didn't even try to properly promote the album, I will be very disappointed.

ARTPOP was not as bad as you make it out to be. I mean I know it's not most people's favorite album like it is mine, but over-exaggerating about how bad it was is just dumb, man...I get that you don't like it, but I mean that bolded part is just a little much.

This. How can an album featuring godlike songs like G.U.Y., Do What U Want and Venus a bad album?

aaronyoji

ill drink a shot for every meltdown thread i see from immature fans who arent even old enough to drink yet :)

geopang

Nothing. I'll listen to the music and support her 100%. I'm not shady. Half of this fanbase are bandwagons anyway.

FrankGutz

Celebrate. A few less fans :party:

Not care

I don't stan for Gaga just for her #1s so I'll just keep enjoying her work :)

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived