Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

ARTPOP: 3 000 000

TTT: 3 000 000

PRISM= 3 000 000

The lies.

according to meditraffic:

Talk That Talk has sold more than 3.5m 

PRISM sold 3.3m 

ARTPOP less than 2m

you can't use IFPI numbers only for ARTPOP and underestimate PRISM and TTT with the mediatraffic numbers.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Do you even like gaga?

Like srsly, i only see you and others like benji ,****ting on her achievements all the time.

Of course, but what's the point of discussing sales if you're not going to be honest about them?

danwasd

Whereas she doen't evolve into a Copycat I'll be happy :manicure:

Yes, and it's pretty cool for her but don't forget that Katy has 6 singles (2 smashes hits, Roar and Dark Horse), used payola and had an AMAZING management team. She had a big promo. ARTPOP promo was a disaster. 

Nothing new :manicure:

Honey, most people don't even know what Applause is in the UK. It did not do better than these songs. It wasn't a worldwide smash either. Compared to Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way, Applause falls flat on its face as a lead single. And it wasn't better than Roar. It had extremely mediocre success. It isn't an anthem either. When it comes down to it, Applause is a good song amongst the fans, but with the GP it's very forgettable. 

It was played a lot on Radio 1 plus I even heard it in a club twice and people seemed to know the words? Everyone knew Applause and Do What U Want.

LaLuna

If she keeps making good music I have no reason to stop being a fan. If you only like an artist when they're successful, I'd say you need to reevaluate your priorities. 

I'll keep enjoying her work, nothing's gonna change. Half of the pop divas aren't my cup of tea to leave her for.

If she keeps making good music I have no reason to stop being a fan. If you only like an artist when they're successful, I'd say you need to reevaluate your priorities. 

This!

Love Trumps Hate

Archived