💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Honey, most people don't even know what Applause is in the UK. It did not do better than these songs. It wasn't a worldwide smash either. Compared to Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way, Applause falls flat on its face as a lead single. And it wasn't better than Roar. It had extremely mediocre success. It isn't an anthem either. When it comes down to it, Applause is a good song amongst the fans, but with the GP it's very forgettable. 

Weird because Applause was in top ten for 3 weeks in UK.In Greece where I live EVERYONE knows the song lol

lol no actually Lovegame has sold more than Applause

tumblr_m1em97xjPh1qgj4d5o1_500.gif

That pretty much says everything

That's delusional lol

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird because Applause was in top ten for 3 weeks in UK.In Greece where I live EVERYONE knows the song lol

That's delusional lol

in the USA it did

but world wide Applause sold a little bit more

but still the fact that we are comparing a lead single to a 4th single is sad :smh:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MarryTheSequins

because im curious? 

There's no need :laughga: and Gaga hardly flopped in the first place. What's the point in making a thread where people can just spread negativity?

prism is at 3.5 i think 

Yes, and it's pretty cool for her but don't forget that Katy has 6 singles (2 smashes hits, Roar and Dark Horse), used payola and had an AMAZING management team. She had a big promo. ARTPOP promo was a disaster. 

Fiona Apple

in the USA it did

but world wide Applause sold a little bit more

but still the fact that we are comparing a lead single to a 4th single is sad :smh:

No it didn't. You need to understand that Applause came in 2013 and Lovegame in 2009 lol.. Applause is WAY more successful..Before six months..Lovegame had sold 2,58m and Applause 2,41m..Now Applause has sold over 2,7m.

Stephen

I would be disappointed that the public failed to appreciate another album from her but nothing would change on my side

this honestly

Haroon

Nothing :shrug: It's not my career so whether she succeeds or not doesn't really change my reaction :huh: Like if she's super successful then yay I'll be like " :party: ", but at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me because I care about whether or not I enjoy the music and whether or not I enjoy it enough to go to the tour :laughga:

Archived