💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not true lol..Applause was one of the biggest hits of 2013,it was on top 10 for 14 weeks.It obviously wasn't as big as Roar or Wreckingball but it was NOT a semi-hit it was a real hit.Everybody knows the song.And Applause did better than many Gaga's big hits like Paparazzi,Lovegame,Alejandro,Judas,The Edge Of Glory,You And I etc.

lol no actually Lovegame has sold more than Applause

tumblr_m1em97xjPh1qgj4d5o1_500.gif

That pretty much says everything

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

That's not true lol..Applause was one of the biggest hits of 2013,it was on top 10 for 14 weeks.It obviously wasn't as big as Roar or Wreckingball but it was NOT a semi-hit it was a real hit.Everybody knows the song.And Applause did better than many Gaga's big hits like Paparazzi,Lovegame,Alejandro,Judas,The Edge Of Glory,You And I etc.

Honey, most people don't even know what Applause is in the UK. It did not do better than these songs. It wasn't a worldwide smash either. Compared to Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way, Applause falls flat on its face as a lead single. And it wasn't better than Roar. It had extremely mediocre success. It isn't an anthem either. When it comes down to it, Applause is a good song amongst the fans, but with the GP it's very forgettable. 

They all sold twice the amount of albums in the US and like 5x the amount of singles. Not sure what numbers you're looking at

ARTPOP: 3 000 000

TTT: 3 000 000

PRISM= 3 000 000

XoXoJoanneGaga

ARTPOP: 3 000 000

TTT: 3 000 000

PRISM= 3 000 000

where did you even find 3m? It shipped 2.5m, sold 2m  :rip: And you rounded down for PRISM which sold about 3.3m

where did you even find 3m? It shipped 2.5m, sold 2m  :rip: And you rounded down for PRISM which sold about 3.3m

2,300,000 were 2013 SALES, confirmed SALES, no shipments 

FRANK1991
BdayMassacre, on 17 Nov 2014 - 11:07, said:

Enjoying her new album...?

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FameHookah

I would leave this flop forum tbh, y'all ruined ARTPOP for me, i can't imagine another one.

I just need new music and PERFORMANCES

**** the charts and **** the bandwagoners

where did you even find 3m? It shipped 2.5m, sold 2m :rip: And you rounded down for PRISM which sold about 3.3m

Do you even like gaga?

Like srsly, i only see you and others like benji ,****ting on her achievements all the time.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah

she won't flop because I would buy 10, 20 no 30 copies of her album.

and only paying shipping once :derpga:
WTF is MDNA

Brooke Hoegan

if it's good I won't care, I can enjoy her music that wasn't successful (like MTN, it's my fav from BTW) :yes:

but if it's heavily processed again, doesn't sound fresh and is pandering for something in any obvious way, (in other words = try hard) I'll stop stanning for her, enough of this :manicure:

but if the music is good, it will sell well :coffee:

Tropico

it sold 2.3 max

I sugggest you check the news section in which their is an acheivement thread. It sold 2.3 in 2013 and is at 2.5 now. And that's without an update. :)

On Topic: I wouldn't care at all. If the music is good, I'm good. :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived