💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

not as big as other hits released that year tho, and not even compared to gaga's previous hits

That's not true lol..Applause was one of the biggest hits of 2013,it was on top 10 for 14 weeks.It obviously wasn't as big as Roar or Wreckingball but it was NOT a semi-hit it was a real hit.Everybody knows the song.And Applause did better than many Gaga's big hits like Paparazzi,Lovegame,Alejandro,Judas,The Edge Of Glory,You And I etc.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not true lol..Applause was one of the biggest hits of 2013,it was on top 10 for 14 weeks.It obviously wasn't as big as Roar or Wreckingball but it was NOT a semi-hit it was a real hit.Everybody knows the song.And Applause did better than many Gaga's big hits like Paparazzi,Lovegame,Alejandro,Judas,The Edge Of Glory,You And I etc.

not really 

Fiona Apple

because im curious? 

Gaga won't be very happy to see the "if Gaga flops again thing"...Flop is a harsh word,and ARTPOP was far from a flop

I don't care, Lady Gaga will always remain one of my favorite artist beside chart success, I'm not a part of a bandwagon.

The only thing that I care is the quality of her work. 

Fiona Apple

not really 

Worldwide it has already surpassed Alejandro. :) Don't forget that Applause came out 1 year ago..In 2 years it will have passed both Paparazzi and Teog ..

SlaeUrAnus

ARTPOP was not a flop. It performed well, but UNDERPERFORMED compared to her previous albums.

I will always be here. Quality of the music is all that matters, but I am being honest, a bit of bling will be good.

In my messy era.

itsdominik

ARTPOP didn't flop at all!! When will people finally get that!

It sold about 3 Million copies worldwide and had one of the most successful tours this year!

The only thing that's low compared to the previous years are album sales in general!

I don't care if she flops or not, of course I want her to be successful but it comes down to the music whether I jump ship or not. ARTPOP wasn't to my taste, if she does another album like it then it'll be clear she's not going in a direction I enjoy and I'll simply stop following her.

ARTPOP didn't flop at all!! When will people finally get that!

It sold about 3 Million copies worldwide and had one of the most successful tours this year!

The only thing that's low compared to the previous years are album sales in general!

it sold 2.3 max 

YeehawKylie

Does it matter? If people can't enjoy her music, that's their problem. I'd only have an issue if she released an album she had no creative control over or chose to make The Fame Monster 2.0 to avoid low sales. I don't think either will happen.

Archived