💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I would enjoy music like I did for ARTPOP :)

But why would she flop ? I mean there is no reason for her to return low... With a good promo and good music there is no reason to fail... Don't worry ;)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care about sales as much as getting a coherent and cohesive era.

I want everything to feel thought out again and I don't want the constant mess in organisation that plagued the ARTPOP era. I want singles, videos, images and interviews to come in a timely and coherent manner. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I don't care, as long as the era isn't full of contradictions, false promises, and management problems. Yes, the album did 'flop' compared to her older work, but it's not a terrible album. For me it still beat Prism hands down, for example. However, too much happened during ARTPOP - and in the end it was a huge mess.

C2C era is the way forward - we're seeing lots of promo, decent performances, and everything is going ahead like planned.

Fiona Apple

not really miley, katy and rihanna had huge hits that slayed worldwide with music video that gains millions of views unlike gaga, Applause was a semi hit at most

Applause was a HIT

They all sold twice the amount of albums in the US and like 5x the amount of singles. Not sure what numbers you're looking at

ARTPOP sold more than Bangerz worldwide

ChicaSkas

Is this even a thing? Careers have peaks and valleys. I'll always support her somehow till I don't exist anymore... :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MarryTheSequins

why is this a thread lol

Glad to see the majority have the right mentality. You shouldn't support an artist based on success and success only.

Raise hell in the streets, drink beer and get into trouble!

tumblr_mqx9wnYmPw1qdvwcpo1_500.gif

I will continue to enjoy her music, what else am I supposed to do?

Applause was a HIT

not as big as other hits released that year tho, and not even compared to gaga's previous hits

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Biagio2103

Well, it makes me very happy when she's a success cuz she deserves it, but even if she flops, I keep supporting her.

I'm only good at being bad

why is this a thread lol

Glad to see the majority have the right mentality. You shouldn't support an artist based on success and success only.

because im curious? 

Archived