Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

Oh please, I can deal with a differing opinion. I do it every day on this board. But calling ARTPOP a flat-out "bad" album doesn't make sense to me. Even the critics who gave it mixed reviews found some merit in it. :ohwell:

I think there are about 5 good songs on ARTPOP but those good songs can't make up for the lack of quality for the rest of the album. Look at The Fame, the album as a whole is not outstanding (still much better than ARTPOP) but those killer singles make you forget about the other tracks that were lacking.

And most critics thought it was Gaga's worst album which i agree with :teehee:

Also if you could handle a differing opinion you wouldn't be quoting me :teehee:

djBuffoon

Okay, the first paragraph is something I can work with. I would argue that the "lack of quality" you bring up doesn't exist, and that pretty much every track is a solid go. But then there's this...

And most critics thought it was Gaga's worst album which i agree with :teehee:

Also if you could handle a differing opinion you wouldn't be quoting me :teehee:

Your first point... isn't a point, so much as it is a childish tactic.

And your second point is, well, also not a point. This is a discussion board, and you do not seem interested in having one, so.

If I happen to like it - highly likely, I have faith in her -, same thing I did with ARTPOP: buy it and enjoy listening to it. #end

you memorise my posts? considering most threads are ARTPOP related, it think it's logical that you will see a negative opinion of mine on the album. You will also see me praise BTW Gaga's best album if it is a BTW related thread.

Well yes i think it is really bad, if you guys can't deal with a differing opinion then maybe learn to do so.

Stan for BTW, Gaga's BEST.

I could care less if an album underperforms, I like an album if it's good and the artist is dedicated to the music.

While I do like ARTPOP somewhat still, so much about it was so wrong, from the overhype of this album being an artistic pop marvel when really it's simply pop music, the failed app, the drastically mishandled era, to her distancing herself from fans. I can't help listening to the album and feeling how underwhelming it is. 

Of course I'm still a fan, but not on the level I was in 2011 and even pre-ARTPOP. 

ARTPOP was great, imo.  And even if all her albums flopped I would be just as much a fan.  Who we are as people is what counts, and look at what Gaga is like as a person.  Celebrate that!.  She gives of herself, and we should learn that life lesson from her example.  She deserves our full support in good times and bad.  If bad times were to come, she would need our support even more.  She is first and foremost a person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

all i see is little managers , little mangers every where  :awkney:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Speechless18

I would be disappointed that the public failed to appreciate another album from her but nothing would change on my side

You're awesome.

you memorise my posts? considering most threads are ARTPOP related, it think it's logical that you will see a negative opinion of mine on the album. You will also see me praise BTW Gaga's best album if it is a BTW related thread.

Oh God, never mind...  :smh:

SAYCART2point0

I would be disappointed that the public failed to appreciate another album from her but nothing would change on my side

i agree.

I'll sell my soul to the devil so she can sell her stuff again.

tumblr_newpcdFPb21seznd4o2_r1_250.gif

please don't joke about that.  the devil only laughs when we choose to instigate his hormonal youth of destruction.  let's not forget what happened to Juli Zhu back in Japan back in 1999.

Archived