💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will you do if Gaga's next album underperforms again?

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cakelikelenny

I'm so tired of all the negative treats , listen ARTPOP didn't underperformed. It was a good album with good songs. If you didn't liked ARTPOP ok but stop making these stupid things. Gaga reads these things

Be pressed for months and lose even more interest in her

Even if she is too good for the charts lately, I need her to slay and I'm not afraid to say it.

What these "music not the bling" monsters seem to forget is that less success leads to less music videos, interviews and performances. I want to see my fave perform her songs on TV and not only have crappy tour footage of it made with phones :crossed:

ARTPOP never floped so I can't answer that question  :later:

Same.  It is a great album.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Well to me and heaps of other people the album is really bad. There are some good songs no doubt, but those good songs aren't even close to the level of the songs on her previous albums imo and don't get me started on half the dross served up after waiting for over two freaking years.

It's not dumb to criticise an album as well smh...if only i could call out people for delusional without getting a WP :teehee:

I'm not saying it's dumb to criticize an album, but it's like every time I've seen a post from you on this site it's been bashing ARTPOP

djBuffoon

Well to me and heaps of other people the album is really bad. There are some good songs no doubt, but those good songs aren't even close to the level of the songs on her previous albums imo and don't get me started on half the dross served up after waiting for over two freaking years.

For the love of... It's wonderful that you (and others) didn't like it. But there are just as many fans who did like it, perhaps even more so. Now, being disappointed in the album, I can understand. If you honestly think it's "really bad", I don't know what to say to you.

To be honest I really do want her to succeed, of course I would still love and support her if she doesn't but you really have to think about it.

I don't want her to be dragged to the pits of hell by her own fans in the event of a flop album, I don't want to see the media beat her into the ground like they did during the ARTPOP era and I want to see her happy and enjoying what she does.

It's true what Creyk said that less success means less videos , interviews and live performances and more award ceremony snubs which I believe she deserves.

I don't say this in the delusion she will have 5 No1s and a multi platinum album ( of course that would be great ) I want to see her simply have the success and recognition she so truly deserves. I 100% believe she still has it in her.

Same.  It is a great album.

People just don't like it mostly becasue the EDM. In my opinon, it really spiced up her career. It added a fresh new installment to her musical legacy

TraeumereiLPB

As long as I like the music I will listen to the album and enjoy it. Of course it would be nice for Gaga to have success, it would be a boost of self esteem for her and her record label would continue to invest big money into her videos and shows. But even if she takes a step back and makes smaller productions, as long as the music is good I will follow her development as an artist.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pain of fame1

I'm so tired of all the negative treats , listen ARTPOP didn't underperformed. It was a good album with good songs. If you didn't liked ARTPOP ok but stop making these stupid things. Gaga reads these things

Also this.

I'd be the 0.001% of this fanbase who supports her until the end. No matter if she underperforms again, i love her and her music

I completely Agree!

Archived