Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

asana15

11055258_10153226453519711_6485590043092

Coastal Jazz       15 hrs

We have awesome news Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Fans!!

At 6:00am on Monday, May 25th, we will be releasing sight-line seating!

ticket price: $47+ Service fees ($58.10 GT)

Max 2 tickets per household

Promo code: 15goodygoody

** Please note, these seats may have a possible obstructed sightline.

maxthewonderdog

Is there a thread for the Concord, CA show tonight? I'm curious if there are opening acts.

drinkmytears

Can anyone confirm what time the shows have been finishing? Thank you

​I was out of there by 10! 

Rainbow Unicorn

May 29, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood Bowl) : 17,240 / 17,300 (99%)

June 19, 2015 - New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall) : 5,930 / 5,930 (100%)

June 20, 2015 - New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall) : 5,930 / 5,930 (100%)

June 22, 2015 - New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall) : 5,930 / 5,930 (100%)

June 23, 2015 - New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall) : 5,930 / 5,930 (100%)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn
  • Like 2

maxthewonderdog

It was incredible! Tony and Gaga were absolutely amazing and I'll never forget this show. It did look sold out to me, and there were so many standing ovations for both of them. A man in his 70's next to us was raving about how incredible Gaga was as a vocalist and her amazing stage presence. I just smiled to myself and thought, "YAAAAS!!" Truly magical and I'm so glad I went. There was no opening acts, by the way.

• Like 7

Sir Taurean

It truly was a perfect setting as well. The environment and overall attitude of the audience was delightful.

Although I did hear one female in her mid 20's say "I didn't pay for this, I want to dance, I want Poker Face". (I shook my head as I couldn't believe how dumb some people are).

Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves and had a blast sipping on some wine having a night with Jazz!

• Like 4

ChristianSaad

Hey guys I wrote a review for my radio station! Please feel free to RT my tweet or share the link for the review. There's photo galleries in there too!

Edited by ChristianSaad
  • Like 4

drinkmytears

It truly was a perfect setting as well. The environment and overall attitude of the audience was delightful.

Although I did hear one female in her mid 20's say "I didn't pay for this, I want to dance, I want Poker Face". (I shook my head as I couldn't believe how dumb some people are).

Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves and had a blast sipping on some wine having a night with Jazz!

​This is actually so funny. You did pay for this...:duck:

SomethingMore

:lmao:OMG some people are so dumb ! :duck:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic