💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

From what I found on the Internet, the capacity is 4,500 (Perugia)

Thank you! I'll add it now :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

AlbiCalderone

Hey guys, I'm Italian (  :derpga: ) but here in Italy Jazz isn't a big thing, there are not lot of jazz festival, and the Umbria Jazz is probably the biggest Jazz festival here, also Perugia is in the center of Italy and it will be much more easier to reach than Milan (where she aways does her shows). I'm so freaking happy, this could be my first Gaga concert ever+my first time seeing gaga in real life! Wish me luck tomorrow with the tickets!

AquaFire Witch

Wha? I thought Houston presale was not until tomorrow. WTF man I need some good seats and these are like 2000 for the pit. Lord I need to sell my soul or my house. :grr:

itsdominik

There's a big Jazz festival called " Vienna Jazz Festival" from 6/28 until 7/8 2015 in Vienna! It fits the schedule perfectly! They need to come here!

Cheek To Cheek is still inside the Top 30 here :)

Edited by austriamonster

Gagalvaro

I hope they come to Spain :( How many dates left to announce?

Edited by Gagalvaro
www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Teal Ambition

I hope they come to Spain :( How many dates left to announce?

12 I believe

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OpusDiaboli666

That's true there might be more shows seeing as how great it sells so far..

I just wanna know all the other dates now aaah..these announcing dates in snippets is so not good for my nerves..wish they'd just announce them all so that I can decide if I wanna go to another one or if they will be too far away from my home

Edited by OpusDiaboli666

OpusDiaboli666

I wish they would just announce all the shows at once, it makes it so difficult for us & it sucks when we buy tix for a far away show & then bam the next day you get a show close by lol.

Haha exactly..at once would have been better yeah..also this thing where they announce a date and then the presale starts like a couple hours later..so stressful lol..

OpusDiaboli666

At least announce all the spread out major places first, then add new smaller places so no matter what it is convenient for most people, I really just want a Toronto & Buffalo date, because I simply can't make it to NYC :emo:

Why not? I'm sorry that sucks..I think that's How they are doing it now though..only Festivals and not huge cities being added now

OpusDiaboli666

Yeah the hotels are crazy expensive in June..I usually go in winter or summer bc it costs half of what it costs in June..I'm sure you'll get either Buffalo or Toronto

ViviLittleM

Attention!

LOTS of fans are trying to buy tickets right now – you have a much better shot if we search the best available seats for you.

We’re turning off the Interactive Seat Map and removing any seats you’ve selected. Click OK to search best available and we’ll help you find seats faster than humanly possible!

for The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion presented by Huntsman Woodlands, TX

giskardsb

^^^^

I was wondering why I didn't see the interactive map.

Got my tix for Houston

Edited by giskardsb

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic