Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I've been counting the seats for the Wallingford show, and whilst my counting skills might not be brilliant, I counted around about 1,195 standard seats left, in addition to 80 resale seats and 97 accessible seats, which is a total of 1,372 seats unsold.

Thank you! I added all but the resale tickets to the OP because they're already bought so they count as sold, it's now the reseller whose selling it rather than the original source :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

asana15

(Went On sale 2 Hours Ago)

I checked the QE Theater site, it has a link to tickets as well. Is that the right place to look for tickets? Because it only has the resale ones.

drinkmytears

I checked the QE Theater site, it has a link to tickets as well. Is that the right place to look for tickets? Because it only has the resale ones.

That's the official ticket site! From the Costal Jazz people promoting it.

TEANUS

:emo:BUFFALO, NY PLEASE  :emo:

Maybe a date in Toronto, but I doubt they'll do Buffalo. They're already up to 22 dates out of ~35 and they still have to do a couple more big markets in the US, Australia, Japan, and (surely) more European dates (France, Germany, etc.)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

drinkmytears

They're supposed to be doing an Upstate NY date for this tour & Buffalo is the biggest Upstate city (1.5 million) & the most historic.

Syracuse was supposed to get them, but they didn't raise enough money, so apparently CMAC (Canandaigua) or Woodstock was supposed to get them, so nobody knows what the hell happened tbh, but I don't understand why they would get significantly smaller markets, when they could play 5,000 to 10,000 very easily if they just did Buffalo! :emo:

Besides both of them have sold out everytime they've done a show here, GAGA STOP BEING RACIST!!!!!! DON'T YOU MISS ME!!!!! :asia:

Or at least La Nova Pizza & Buffalo Wings?!?!?! :asia:

You're so obnoxious...like all the time you bring up Buffalo, NY and meeting Gaga in the ARTPOP Zone. No she doesn't remember or miss you. And you are so close to New York, hop on a train. She isn't coming to my city, so I'm traveling because I want to go.

Is there any way to mute a user? Anyone?

OpusDiaboli666

Maybe a date in Toronto, but I doubt they'll do Buffalo. They're already up to 22 dates out of ~35 and they still have to do a couple more big markets in the US, Australia, Japan, and (surely) more European dates (France, Germany, etc.)

Oh I love your idea about them doing more in Europe but I felt the opposite way the more dates that are being announced..I'm scared now that they won't do anymore shows in Europe and will keep it in the US mostly..I didn't wanna take my chances so I'm going to NYC

OpusDiaboli666

You're so obnoxious...like all the time you bring up Buffalo, NY and meeting Gaga in the ARTPOP Zone. No she doesn't remember or miss you. And you are so close to New York, hop on a train. She isn't coming to my city, so I'm traveling because I want to go.

Is there any way to mute a user? Anyone?

And yeah if Gaga would be coming anywhere as close to me as Buffalo and NYC are to one another I would be jumping through hoops..

Does anyone know how is this tour called? Cheek To Cheek Live Tour or An Evening with TB & LG? There are some versions floating around and I want to know which one is the right one :sweat:

I just bought tickets to Tony & Gaga in Copenhagen!!!  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

Anyone else going?

Edited by artRAVE

Just A Holy Fool

They have to do Toronto, so many iconic venues that they could do. Massey Hall, Roy Thompson, etc. 

Raul Germanotta

Does anyone know how is this tour called? Cheek To Cheek Live Tour or An Evening with TB & LG? There are some versions floating around and I want to know which one is the right one :sweat:

artCHEEK the Cheek Ball

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic