💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

It's 6.5 hours away :awkney:

Miss drinkmytears No need to be a **** bb, that type of **** gets you blocked, if you don't like it ignore it, if not leave the site or something little b---h.

Our struggle is very real :emo:

I always thought maybe 4 Seasons Theatre, Molson Canadian, Jazz Fest, The Beach etc. :emo:

The quote feature is free.

6.5 hours away? Um okay, make it work? It looks like flights are below $200. I'm sure less if you book in advance. Get a cheap hotel. 

You do realize that she has fans in Africa, Asia, Russia, etc that see her maybe once in a lifetime? If you had $1,500 to spew on a meet and greet my guess is you could afford to take your ass to New York.

You're so pitiful. Block me honestly I hate seeing your posts.

Does anyone know how is this tour called? Cheek To Cheek Live Tour or An Evening with TB & LG? There are some versions floating around and I want to know which one is the right one :sweat:

I've seen "An Evening with Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga" more than Cheek To Cheek Tour...but it may not have an official name? It could depend on who's promoting it or whatnot.

Edited by drinkmytears

OpusDiaboli666

6.5 hours is nothing. She isn't even coming to my country as of now but if she were it would be that long a drive as well approximately. To me with a world star like Gaga who is everywhere in the world that is extremely close.

Cody Draco

You're so obnoxious...like all the time you bring up Buffalo, NY and meeting Gaga in the ARTPOP Zone. No she doesn't remember or miss you. And you are so close to New York, hop on a train. She isn't coming to my city, so I'm traveling because I want to go.

Is there any way to mute a user? Anyone?

You can ignore users. If you go to your profile there is an ignore list section.

JEWRJEWR

The quote feature is free.

6.5 hours away? Um okay, make it work? It looks like flights are below $200. I'm sure less if you book in advance. Get a cheap hotel. 

You do realize that she has fans in Africa, Asia, Russia, etc that see her maybe once in a lifetime? If you had $1,500 to spew on a meet and greet my guess is you could afford to take your ass to New York.

You forgot to mention south america but yeah  :sweep: You're right!

Fear, she's the mother of violence

artCHEEK the Cheek Ball

I've seen "An Evening with Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga" more than Cheek To Cheek Tour...but it may not have an official name? It could depend on who's promoting it or whatnot.

OpusDiaboli666

With the New York tickets they just call it "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga".

It's weird if they're doing 35 dates the tour should get a real name

With the New York tickets they just call it "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga".

It's weird if they're doing 35 dates the tour should get a real name

Yup, I thought so too, that's why I asked :yes:

KingOfSpain

New date!

JULY 12 - PERUGIA - Umbria Jazz

It's not a big city  :excuseme: Why don't they go to Milan, Turin, Rome, Firenze... insted of this one

10849854_756762341082563_790547229622723

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

New date!

JULY 12 - PERUGIA - Umbria Jazz

It's not a big city  :excuseme: Why don't they go to Milan, Turin, Rome, Firenze... insted of this one

10849854_756762341082563_790547229622723

Not a big city but probably one of the biggest if not the biggest jazz festival in Italy. They wouldn't perform at some random and small festival.

Edited by Liis

KingOfSpain

Not a big city but probably one of the biggest if not the biggest jazz festival in Italy. They wouldn't perform at some random and small festival.

I didn't think about that  :toofunny:

Tony has performed there in 1996, 1998 and 2007 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbria_Jazz_Festival

Wow James Brown, Elton John,Miles Davis a lot of artists have performed there too!

The Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia, Italy attracts over 200,000 people each year for 10 days of live jazz music performed by critically acclaimed artists from around the world. This coming 2014 festival is rumoured to be the ‘best yet’ and whilst the lineup has not been official announced you can be sure that Italy’s most famous of all jazz festivals will not disappoint.

Edited by KingOfSpain
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I didn't think about that  :toofunny:

Tony has performed there in 1996, 1998 and 2007 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbria_Jazz_Festival

Wow James Brown, Elton John,Miles Davis a lot of artists have performed there too!

The Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia, Italy attracts over 200,000 people each year for 10 days of live jazz music performed by critically acclaimed artists from around the world. This coming 2014 festival is rumoured to be the ‘best yet’ and whilst the lineup has not been official announced you can be sure that Italy’s most famous of all jazz festivals will not disappoint.

Wow sounds like a huge festival. Great!

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic