💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

No. Australia doesn't support her anymore.

Cheek to Cheek sold as many copies as ARTPOP in Australia + she said she would come here for the C2C, so maybe there are chances.

GagaMyBlood95

Cheek to Cheek sold as many copies as ARTPOP in Australia + she said she would come here for the C2C, so maybe there are chances.

No it didn't :smh:  

ARTPOP sold porly in Australia, but more than C2C..

Gaga Monster

I'm not sure the other 11 dates are being announced. I am going to the Radio City show but I am shocked she isn't going to France, Germany, Japan, Australia.

GGD Presidential Elections

Americano

I'm not sure the other 11 dates are being announced. I am going to the Radio City show but I am shocked she isn't going to France, Germany, Japan, Australia.

C2C in Japan?... lol

I hope she adds in France and Australia. Japan and Germany don't surprise me. Jazz is a non-existent genre in both markets.

Gaga Monster

C2C in Japan?... lol

I hope she adds in France and Australia. Japan and Germany don't surprise me. Jazz is a non-existent genre in both markets.

She she can add France after the London dates. She has room for 2 Zenith de Paris dates. Not sure about Australia since during the tour she is planning and recording her 6th album and hopefully promoting Eau De Gaga

OpusDiaboli666

I feel the same way. I think this may be it. Doesn't make any sense that the dates are still not announced I bought my NYC tickets over two months ago

Gaga Monster

I feel the same way. I think this may be it. Doesn't make any sense that the dates are still not announced I bought my NYC tickets over two months ago

Yeah but she can fit 2 Zenith de Paris dates after London.

OpusDiaboli666

Yeah but she can fit 2 Zenith de Paris dates after London.

Sure I mean she has nothing scheduled after July as well I just feel it's weird that they haven't announced more dates as of now

Gaga Monster

Sure I mean she has nothing scheduled after July as well I just feel it's weird that they haven't announced more dates as of now

Yeah but my theory is the reason no more dates are being announced are that she is working on her 6th album and planning the era and promoting Eau De Gaga

Teal Ambition

C2C in Japan?... lol

She said it during artRAVE that she would be back in Japan for C2C, just like she did in Australia.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic