Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (Cheek To Cheek Tour)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Why are there no more dates being announced? I wanna know more

Those resale prices are insane..in New York they are selling two front row tickets for 2900 dollars for each ticket excluding the meet and greet. Only people who really attend the shows should be able to buy tickets in my opinion..

Those resale prices are insane..in New York they are selling two front row tickets for 2900 dollars for each ticket excluding the meet and greet. Only people who really attend the shows should be able to buy tickets in my opinion..

Well technically speaking, as they are still for sale,  they aren't selling them and at that price probably wont  :) 

But seriously I hope no mugs will come along and pay that price and nearer the day they will be reduced to something more realistic.

The real shame is that if no one buys them because they are still too expensive the seats stay empty and a couple of genuine fans will have missed out on the chance to see the show. Ticket sales in general are a mess but I guess that what happens in a free market

OpusDiaboli666

Well actually what I'm fearing is that someone buys them thinking it's m&g cause it says front row is m&g..But as these packages can't be resold I asked TM what the deal was and they said it's just for the seats..that site is such a mess..

But I'm thinking they will all be sold at this price cause there are lots of rich people in nyc who don't care about the price

asana15

Here is another way to see them in concert:

2 Tickets: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga at Radio City Music Hall Friday, June 19, 2015 at 8 p.m.

In celebration of their new collaborative jazz album Cheek To Cheek, the iconic Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga will join forces on three highly anticipated dates at Radio City Music Hall. We were able to get a select number of orchestra seats for the Friday, June 19, 2015 show. Both artists will be accompanied by a full orchestra along with each artist's jazz ensembles.

Donation Amount:                             $750.00

https://secure2.convio.net/wnet/site/Ecommerce/780902792?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=27361&store_id=1141&src=thirteen-hub?src

artCHEEK the Cheek Ball

jazzRAVE The Cheek To Cheek Ball :dead:

I'm waiting on my tickets for Houston!!!! I bought them on the presale (which was a complete mess, thanks LM.com) and they shipped out yesterday! I got awesome seats!

Edited by BehindTheVenus

swine killer

I was so sure they'd perform at the Montreal Jazz Festival.. I'm beginning to lose hope  :giveup:

What? They have to?!!

article-0-1847310A00000578-970_634x351.j

What? They have to?!!

article-0-1847310A00000578-970_634x351.j

That's what I said! It's such a major festival you'd think Gaga and Tony out of everyone would perform. It would easily sell out.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic