• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Meeeeeeeeess.

Get your irrelevant azz back to obscurity gurl and do not come back :madge:

P.S I like your music, but not you.

In my messy era.

Wait but she just said it isn't about Lady Gaga and that she doesn't listen to Gaga. How is that shade? :shrug:

The only person who she is slightly insulting is maybe us fans but she's right. People here think she's always coming for Gaga. :shrug:

honey dont lie to yourself. Youre a fan of hers... great for you but lets not pretend THAT wasnt shade.

Still nobody knows who she is in the real world. Bitch you have talent but please don't fool yourself :coffee:

yASSsss

I never liked that stupid c**t....don't know why people stan for her on GGD...bi**h,talk about gaga when u're revelent.u're not even worthy.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Morphine Prince

She's more shading this fan base.... she's not wrong on that tbh.

But calling herself a hipster though? :smh: And a lot of her fans ARE Gaga fans that listen to Lady Gaga so.... plus wasn't she gonna work with Gaga? Seems a bit salty.

DrewStevens

I think she needs to realize that her fan base is 50% (or more) conformed by Little Monsters. And the funniest part is where she says Gaga is only relevant because of her crazy outfits. She is only relevant because of this kind of things.

holy scheisse

cant even be mad because i love her album so much. its really amazing. and she's right they dont exist in the same worlds.

I think she needs to realize that her fan base is 50% (or more) conformed by Little Monsters. And the funniest part is where she says Gaga is only relevant because of her crazy outfits. She is only relevant because of this kind of things.

it's like at least 70 lol azealia shut up if you want a career please 

Blank Space

"I exist in like cool, artful, hipster world; I’m in this hipster snob world where people don’t listen to Lady Gaga.â€"

If so, then Katy has 1 Grammy.

I don't understand how anyone can like her, her personality is the most disgusting thing  ever

Archived