Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades Lady Gaga

HarryTheNight

Featured Posts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

lol yeah... like this could upset any normal monster, she will always be a "wanna be" and she can only DREAM about 1/10 of Gaga's success and 1/100 of Gaga's fanbase so yeah...

How is she a wanna be when she doesn't want to be a popstar?ย 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

lol yeah... like this could upset any normal monster, she will always be a "wanna be" and she can only DREAM about 1/10 of Gaga's success and 1/100 of Gaga's fanbase so yeah...

i dont think she wants to be a pop star, shes in a better place musically and quality wise.ย  :ohwell:

ย 

ย 

PD: I will ask again, why is this thread still open? its only bringing negativity to the forum, only fighting and flamebait.ย 

Psychedelic

Her little fanbaseย  :confused:ย 

ย 

ย 

also she's generalizing and shading her own fans who are monsters too.

ย 

I'm thinking she did not use the word 'little' in a literal way. And you're right, a lot of her fans are monsters too but I don't think she's even aware of that, and I'm sure monsters that are Azealia fans are not the ones that are attacking her on twitter.

ย 

And it's not like I'm defending her, I don't like her at all, I'm not even a little into her music.ย 

XoXoJoanneGaga

She's not really shading her though, like of course it isn't cool to listen to Lady Gaga anymore, it hasn't been for like 3 years now.

Runway

:You only hear about her when sheรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs dressing up or sheรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs doing some crazy **** or whatever

Funny because no one ever hears from her except when she has meltdowns on twitter ib0IskDHZhxhKn.gif

RodeckDanny

It is said that reading this sentence kills 3% of your neurons: "I exist in like cool, artful, hipster world; Iรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขm in this hipster snob world where people donรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt listen to Lady Gaga"

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

That's enough

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Archived