Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Marina's FROOT Album Lyrics Leak!

AIex

Featured Posts

Does this b---h really expect us to wait FIVE MONTHS for this album with cover art, track list, singles and now lyrics released? Lame...

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. :giveup:

KEEP IT A SURPRISED OR SEEE???? 

Keep it a surprise 100% :yes:

Part of the beauty of new music will be to hear the new lyrics, they are just as important as the melodies :flutter:

If anything, just look @ the FROOT of the Month songs, but Im not even going to look @ those personally.

Its already going to be like half of the album before April even comes, assuming you listen to all the gratuity tracks, knowing the lyrics of the entire album before might kinda dampen the first listen experience even more :emma:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Redstreak

From the lyrics. I think Solitaire will be my favorite.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Monster2015

This truly upsets me..I wanted to be in for a surprise since her idea of a "Froot of the month" was so different and cool..disappointed us can't wait some months but oh well..

I'm tempted to buy the album on her site (I've pre-ordered on iTunes already) just to get the FROOT DL link to see if I can mess around and find other stuff. :sweat:

Seriously do ****ing not

soundwave

LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE:

Click the song title to go to the official website's page for the lyrics.

Did the chords leak? Somebody told me they did?

Archived